new to ecigs and the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcast

Sep 9, 2012
Western NC
Hello everyone. new to ecigs and the forum. trying to kick my smoking habbit with ecigs. just ordered a kit from vapors-choice.com. the EGO 510 1100MAH SUPER EXCALIBUR KIT. i hope the kit is a good one and produces a good amount of vapor. the kit comes with (2) 6ml super excalibur clearomizers but i also ordered a 3.5 vison becasue i heard they were one of the best. hopefully the vison clearomizer is compatable with my battery, i was just winging my order. should arrive by end of next week and i'll try it out and report back. any feedback on the kit? is it a good newb setup? also got 15ml of juice and ordered the vanilla and bought 15ml of classic tobacco flavor. hope i didn't make any mistakes with this kit and it serves me well. i really want to kick my smoking habbit and become part of the vaping community.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hi Kcast - welcome aboard. Yep - you've good yourself a pretty good kit there. The vision will be compatible - they are designed for Egos.
The amount of vapor will depend on your juice. Juice has PG/VG - usually a mix of the two. The VG provides most of the vapor. Generally juices are PG/VG 80/20 or 70/30 - but you can order different ratios from a lot of suppliers. VG is thicker than PG so 100% VG can clog things up unless thinned down.
I use PG 80/20 or 70/30 myself and get plenty of vapor from those.

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
Howdy and welcome. It sounds like you did fine in ordering. I would however, go on a bunch of different sites and order samples to find out what you like to vape the best and then order a larger bottle. But don't go hog wild right off the bat because your taste buds will change fairly quickly. Also drink lots of fluids. Vaping will dehydrate you and also consider keeping some hard candies or something like that around at first. They help you from drying out. Also don't be surprised if you actually start coughing up more junk at first. This is something else that happens to everyone. It's your lungs clearing out and it does go away after a while.

Good luck and happy vaping. Remember we are all in this together and we are all pulling for you.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Welcome. I didn't make the best choice but It's not bad. I got a Ego C and T with a Twist battery. Should have gone with a unit that you can replace the battery and has more voltage control Plan on buying a Provary I think it is called with a removable battery. So when the battery craters I can just replace that. I like the idea of better voltage control too.

hrlw817

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2012
St. Charles, MO
Welcome. I didn't make the best choice but It's not bad. I got a Ego C and T with a Twist battery. Should have gone with a unit that you can replace the battery and has more voltage control Plan on buying a Provary I think it is called with a removable battery. So when the battery craters I can just replace that. I like the idea of better voltage control too.

Just remember..once you upgrade, you can always use the eGo's as backups.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread