Not open for further replies.

wiredlove

Master Lurker
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
KY
I may make a run of the True 4-in-1 if demand is there. Three years ago when i created the True 4-in-1, fanboys were not so nice (see link below), but i think things have calmed down enough now that even fanboys would recognize the significant difference between my True 4-in-1 connector and the competitions connector:

And I still have my S6 (although it's drawered) and use my drip tip you made on a daily basis. As a matter of fact, it's in the pic over to to the left. :D

My credit card is probably no longer in for one of the 4-in-1's, no matter what I said 3 years ago. :D :p

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Snork I have never tried a 901...how does it compare to a 510?

Dang!
The first ones I tried way back were cheapos. Like LadyMaMa said, they were kind of anemic and fraught with leakage. Then I spent a little more money and it made all the difference. Spent just a tad more money on a state of the art...geez what an atomizer. Bet you'd like it better than your 357s. I'll send you a link. The draw on a 901 is spectacular. You know that kind of airy gurgly crap you get with a 510 sometimes where it seems the juice just goes straight through? You don't get that with a 901. It takes a little while to learn that a little bit goes a long way in a 901, prime a new one with 5 or 6 and then 1, 2, 3 drops max thereafter. Clouds & clouds with my PG, I can only imagine what you'd get with your VG.
Thing is, you definitely need a native 901 connection (hint hint David). Adapters don't cut it.

cuUEjsI.jpg

Enough thread hijacking, snork.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Dang!
The first ones I tried way back were cheapos. Like LadyMaMa said, they were kind of anemic and fraught with leakage. Then I spent a little more money and it made all the difference. Spent just a tad more money on a state of the art...geez what an atomizer. Bet you'd like it better than your 357s. I'll send you a link. The draw on a 901 is spectacular. You know that kind of airy gurgly crap you get with a 510 sometimes where it seems the juice just goes straight through? You don't get that with a 901. It takes a little while to learn that a little bit goes a long way in a 901, prime a new one with 5 or 6 and then 1, 2, 3 drops max thereafter. Clouds & clouds with my PG, I can only imagine what you'd get with your VG.
Thing is, you definitely need a native 901 connection (hint hint David). Adapters don't cut it

Enough thread hijacking, snork.

Hmmm better than the HH357's... I dont know I just recived 7 510 custom HH's... I like a new one every 4-6 weeks...
HH's can be ordered in 901 configuration... send me your link when you can... I got to try one now... with an adaptor.. Thanks Snork...

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I didn't care for my HH357 901, but I may have just gotten a bad one - I think it was one of the first ones produced. I prefer the 510 HH357.

I do love a good 901, though - at some point I may try the HH357 901 again to see if the first one was just a fluke.

Ya never know what the next person will like best but my favorite 357 is the 901, something about the draw I think. I like the 510s as well but I usually order 901, they are onto a v2 in case you didnt know, but I am sure you do.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Can it do or make flat stuff? As in, not cylindrical.

I might be able to send some jobs your way. :)

It can do flat offset milling and drilling on round stock as our lathe has the standard X and Z axis control plus Y and C axis with live tooling (powered tooling) which means it can do offset milling, drilling etc, unlike a regular CNC lathe which can't. If its a totally flat stock, no, that would be better done in a mill (we hope to have a mill in sometime this spring). Heres another example from Haas of what a Haas Y + C axis machine can do with live tooling to demonstrate the types of milling, turning, drilling etc we can do with our machine:

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was thinking more to make a tray out of aluminum, but I guess that would be better suited for a mill. What an awesome machine to watch though. Its truely a modern marvel of engineering.

Yeah, that would be mill work, we'll eventually be getting a mill, its part of our transformation to just a regular machine shop.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Egads! Never read that one before.
Everybody knows I'm a fanboy, no doubt about it. But never once have I spread my fanboyism outside the friendly confines of here.
I think it's ironic that when people complain so bitterly about the Chinese copying something, they seem to forget that without one solitary Chinese dude's invention we probably wouldn't be doing this at all.

Yeah, that was an interesting thread, being falsely accused was disheartening, especially since Super-T was an early and vocal opponent against copying. We've had several of our engineering concepts and designs copied. It can be disheartening so i can empathize with other manufacturers who have been copied.

Sometimes though, one can confuse being "first" with it being an "invention". Sometimes ones only claim is being first, not making a unique invention. No mod maker on this board invented the ecig. The ecig was invented by a Chinese inventor. Even mechanical mods at their inception, shared many, if not all aspects with the Chinese invention. Sure, we mix it up and throw in our own unique take on it, but the ecig was invented in China.

The early days of ecigs (mechanical and Chinese alike) comprised four basic components:

1. Atomizer Connector (usually integrated into a press in cap or screw on cap)
2. Switch (be it mechanical, electrical or vacuum) All these types of switches have been used in various products the world over for the last 100+ years.
3. Atomizer
4. Tube

The Chinese were the first to put those four aspects all into one and that is where the bulk of the credit is due.

Others have come along and were first to add some unique features that still carry on. We added the first adjustable air control and vent holes to a mod (the Super T-1) . The GG was the first to to add a telescoping section to a mod. Some were first to add a touch type switch and some were first to add adjustable voltage/wattage and so on and so forth.

Though it is important to note, the concept of telescoping, limiting airflow, venting, mechanical switches, Voltage control etc were not unique inventions, they existed in products the world over for over a 100 years, we just adapted them to use in an ecig for all to enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread