The Super-Six from Super T Manufacturing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
ooooh i like the sound of that... did you ask for a deeper push or how do get one? either way it doesn't matter I cant wait to get mine....

Geez, Grim. I had no idea that you knew her well enough to ask such personal questions...

Maybe we should stick to SS stuff. Just sayin'.... :rolleyes:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
My SS came with 4 washers to vape 3.7 volts .. By removing 2 washers I can put in the 2 3v batteries, but the button doesn't push as deep. I guess if I had just one washer, the push would be deeper, but I don't know if I could use both batteries with one washer. Does this read as confusing ?? Maybe David can say it clearer.

nope I understand perfectly... i watched his video on adjusting the button several times... well more like 10 times.... I wanted to make sure I fully understood the device I was getting with every detail as possible... but yes if it came with 4 washer two should be suffice but like your saying maybe 1 should be okay but you will have a nice throw rang for both batteries...just give it a try and let us know....:)

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Geez, Grim. I had no idea that you knew her well enough to ask such personal questions...

Maybe we should stick to SS stuff. Just sayin'.... :rolleyes:
say what :confused::oops:i was talking about the SS you perv...:-x:lol::lol: ah thanks for the good laugh I didn't even catch that lol

Last edited:

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Hey Grim
No worries on the throw adjustments for different batteries. Once you open up you will see just how easy it is to figure out. A couple seconds with a screwdriver and you are set.

You can decide to set it up for both battery configurations but that will make one short and one long throw. Or you can set it for the battery you want and a quick washer change will have you ready for the next one.

I have been thinking of another option but haven't had the chance to look further into it. It seems we should be able to find the right thickness magnet to make up the difference in length between two CR2s and one 14500. Caution would be needed to ensure it is insulated from contact in the wrong areas but it would not be hard to make.

David may want to step in at this point, with his thoughts.

Later
Bob

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Hey Grim
No worries on the throw adjustments for different batteries. Once you open up you will see just how easy it is to figure out. A couple seconds with a screwdriver and you are set.

You can decide to set it up for both battery configurations but that will make one short and one long throw. Or you can set it for the battery you want and a quick washer change will have you ready for the next one.

I have been thinking of another option but haven't had the chance to look further into it. It seems we should be able to find the right thickness magnet to make up the difference in length between two CR2s and one 14500. Caution would be needed to ensure it is insulated from contact in the wrong areas but it would not be hard to make.

Later
Bob
thanks man no worries here. i have several mods and honestly none of them will be even close to the SS as far as looks is concerned. As far as I can tell just by observation the SS looks to take over the competition in lasting performance (quality of parts) . And honestly I can't wait to test it myself. I want to do a comparison video but I need an okay from the maker of the SS first..... SS vs. ??

THe spacer magnet sounds like a good idea... but like you said the contact point might be an issue.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Grim

Later
Bob

First Bob, thank you again for your comments on the Super Six, it really meant alot to me.

Now, about the switch adjustment. Personally, i'm not a fan of magnetic spacers, for fear that it would come loose and possibly short out. I think the best approach is to just adjust the switch with the provided washers when you want to convert the unit from 6v to 3.7 volts or vice versa, i know it takes a couple minutes to adjust v. just a couple of seconds with a spacer, but then you have peace of mind knowing it is done right. Many people too, just have one voltage they vape at for most of the time and once you set the button throw to your liking based on the type of battery, you'll rarely ever have to change it again.

David

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
I finally got all my batteries and chargers from DealExtreme...

Now I have:

2x 14500 Protected Li-Ion
4x CR2 Unprotected Li-Ion
6x CR2 LiFoPO4

and chargers for all of them....now I need some cases to carry them in...I found the follow nice looking CR2 case at:

Battery Case Holds 8 CR2 Lithium 3V Batteries PC Card DLCR2 KCR2 [P-UF0704-FT] - $4.95 : Batteries | Battery Chargers | Batteries Solutions

I can't find a 14500 case, anyone know where to get one or if they will fit good in another case?

Thanks,
David

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
I finally got all my batteries and chargers from DealExtreme...

Now I have:

2x 14500 Protected Li-Ion
4x CR2 Unprotected Li-Ion
6x CR2 LiFoPO4

and chargers for all of them....now I need some cases to carry them in...I found the follow nice looking CR2 case at:

Battery Case Holds 8 CR2 Lithium 3V Batteries PC Card DLCR2 KCR2 [P-UF0704-FT] - $4.95 : Batteries | Battery Chargers | Batteries Solutions

I can't find a 14500 case, anyone know where to get one or if they will fit good in another case?

Thanks,
David

These AA cases will fit 14500s as well: DealExtreme: $2.44 4 x AA Battery Case Holder (3-Pack)

Where did you get the CR2 LiFoPO4s.? I can't find them at deal extreme. I only found them in the US, as a pair packaged with charger.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Alright, I finally did it.

Ordered the Super-Six along with 10 cr2s from DX and 3 chargers.

I'm getting ready for the 6v revolution baby. I can only hope this product is as beautiful in person as it looks and the performance matches the craftsmanship.

Excitement!

Brandon

You took the plunge, eh?! actually, they are sometimes even better in person because pictures tend to hide the scale and detail.;)

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread