Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I generally see people post that they use 3-5 ml a day as far as juice goes.

Battery life really depends on how you personally vape. For instance my Mom vapes a regular battery and it last about 7 hours. I kill regular batteries in 2 hours. Another friend of mine can use hers for about 5 hours before it is dead. All of those are the same kind of battery as well from the same place, so battery life really varies per user.
My eGo last anywhere from 6- 8 hours depending on what I am doing. But I am a chain vaper and I generally use 3-4 ml a day.

cliff

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Texas
Ditto what everyone else said.Me and my wife started with blu,really short battery life and doesn't hold much juice.Its all trial and error with everybody imo.We use 901s,510 passthrough and i have 3 box mods.MadVapes is very reasonable with kits, parts and juice.Don't have as many as most people only get paid once a month,Been vaping since January.Thers my:2c:

Windsage

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Florida
The eGo is just a big battery for a 510. I have one and they are nice. In my opinion the best equipment is the 510 and the KR808d-1. I still use both. The 808 feels more like smoking in your throat and makes flavors stand out more. The 510 is smother and is better with the stronger flavors.

I smoked a pack a day and have tried all kinds of juices and strengths and found that about 11 or 12 mg/ml is best for me. I can even vape 0 mic juice now for long periods now and be ok.

The real trick is not to push yourself. Most of us smoked for a while after we started. I switched in 4 days, but many people take weeks or months to make the switch.

Flavors are pretty personal so you will have to try a bunch to find yours. Buy small bottles of a ton of flavors and just try them.

Your costs will be high at first, but after the first couple of months they will come down considerably. I think I spent $700 in the first month just finding what I liked.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Not too many people in here are giving the 901 atomizers their well deserved props, in my opinion. I started with the 901 and, admittedly, didn't try the 510 until I was using the high resistance attys at 6 volts but at that level and configuration I've found that the only difference is that the 510 doesn't produce anywhere near as much flavor as the 901.
Best combo for my money: 6 volts, HV 901 atty.

Sporksabre

May 24, 2010
california
Has anyone used the magma? what size is it? The volcano website says its twice the size of the volcanoes. are they talking diameter or length? I bought a blu the end of last month and am still waiting for it. I have herd good things about volcano's customer service and about the 510's in general. but the only 510's I've seen have been sitting on a table in a pic on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread