Newbie needs some guidance of newest generation of e-pipes and cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone-I've been doing some resarch on e-pipes and e-cigars and it seems that all the information I find is somewhat dated. I'm guessing the reason for this is because not as many e-pipes and cigars are on the market because they don't sell as much as e-cigs.

My questions are:

What are considered the highest quality e-pipes and e-cigars on the market right now?

I'm more interested in these as I like a lot of vape and looking for the most realistic flavor (of tobacco/cigars) and best throat hit. Maybe my expectations are too high here but is it possible to find a model that meets all 3?

Can I assume a pipe will generate more vape than a cigar?

Any directions/suggestions you could give me would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you very much for your help,
R

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
spumoni215..... I'm going to take shoot at answering these questions. With the understanding, that opinions are like(you
know what), everone has one.
"Highest qualty e-pipe" e-pipe mods, jazz carto pipe...."e-cigar" i don't know of any. most but not all e-cigars
are disposable...
"thoat hit and vapor". "Can I assume a pipe will generate more vape than a cigar? No and No..because...

The PV is the sum of all it's parts: The battery, the ohms(resistance)of the atty/carto,etc., the PG/VG of the e-juice.

At the end of the day, if you have a 3.7 battery(same size) with the same atty/carto,etc. with the same PG/VG juice.
The vape is going to be(more or less) the same. Be it a e-pipe, a e-cigar, are a $20.. plastic box mod.....

You can change that up some what with variable voltage/wattage.....from a inexpensive e-go twist to the Drawin or
Provari, are anywhere in between. This is the simple version, it is way more complex than that....

Now that I have confused you, as much has I have confused myself. Do your home work..215... in the end, you will have
to satisfy yourself..welcome to forum....
P.S. check out the new Diablo e-pipe at madvapes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread