Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglecreek3

Apr 10, 2014
Illinois
Hi everyone I'm new around here just started vaping about a month ago. I stopped smokin 6 years ago and I was wanting to start smoking cigarettes again. Well a friend of mine was doing the e-cigarett and I thought if I took up vaping I would start smoking. I started out with a ego twist that I bought from vapor zone. I'm vaping the hazelnut which I love. I get the shots of flavor and 0mg of nicotine. I've been on the search for more e-juice with tons of flavor. Since I use the 0mg of nicotine the 3 shots give me little more throat hit. I'm using the Vamo v5 with the aspire nautilus. Any suggestions for different e juices with lots of flavor would be helpful. Thanks everyone. Eaglecreek3

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
welcome to the ECF. start looking at the posts for suggestions as far as flavor goes. just remember that what you like and someone else likes could be two very different things. if you can find a vape store with a tasting bar (sample flavors) you can narrow your search down considerably... i have been vaping since august last year and have settled on the dessert type flavors as my favorite, but i am still looking LOL! best of luck on your search. :D

Eaglecreek3

Apr 10, 2014
Illinois
To answer your question of why I was wanted to start again. I have been under considerable stress in the past few months that's why I was considering going back. Since I've found vaping I don't want to pick up a cigarette. I'm using the 0 mg nicotine so I won't get hooked again. I just did order from Mt. Baker and I'm steeping my juice like I've read I should. My favorite flavor is hazelnut not to sweet but just sweet enough.

mauispiderweb

Apr 10, 2014
NYC
Hi Eaglecreek! I know how you feel. The first time I really tried to quit was in 1995. I made it all the way to 1998, which is when I started working at a more stressful job with a new co-worker who was a smoker. It's too bad there were no e-cigs back then. So, I started smoking again. I'm glad you had the choice to vape instead of smoke :)

I only just started to vape, so I can't be much help with your juice question. I bought a 5ml of one called Marlboro and it tastes like maple syrup. I'm gonna DYI from here on in.

30+Years

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2014
IN
To answer your question of why I was wanted to start again. I have been under considerable stress in the past few months that's why I was considering going back. Since I've found vaping I don't want to pick up a cigarette. I'm using the 0 mg nicotine so I won't get hooked again. I just did order from Mt. Baker and I'm steeping my juice like I've read I should. My favorite flavor is hazelnut not to sweet but just sweet enough.

Glad you found vaping Eagle.

Of course taste is subjective but I like their Black Licorice, Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce, and a few others.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Hi, Eaglecreek3. Welcome to ECF. My daughter and I were in the same boat 2 years ago. We had quit smoking 7-8 years ago, when we just could not afford it any more. The desire never went away, though. Two years ago stress in our lives was really getting bad, and we both started thinking about smoking again. Daughter saw something about ecigs online. We looked into it and tried a couple of disposables before committing to anything. The disposables worked for us to curb that desire for a smoke. We got better equipment, and have been happily vaping away for 2 years, with no further desire to smoke again. We really like Mt. Baker Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread