Newbies ( and People That Need Supplies NOW): Might Be Able To Check Local Stores to See What You Like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
I was surfing around last night and was looking at SmokeStik's site for the heck of it. One thing I noticed is that there is a "locations" button. Click it and it will show you local stores that carry it.

SmokeStik is rather expensive but my main point is this. If that local "smoke shop", liquor store, or whatever - carries that product you can call them and ask if they carry others as well. My guess is they likely do.

Just a thought for newbs (or people needing supplies like right NOW) as it is somewhat difficult to know what you want until you actually get it and try it. Buying online is the way to go because it is FAR cheaper (maybe 50% less).

Just a thought...as it will let you know which local stores carry e-cig products...;)

http://usa.smokestik.com/locations.htm

Last edited:

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
I have a store a few blocks from me that's a smoke shop, and I went in to see what they had. They sell the Joye 510 starter kit for... wait for it.... $80! Their juice is impossibly high starting at $12.50 and going up to $25! Their blank carts are also $15 for 5. Ridiculous.

I hope other can find more reasonable shops.

True retail will always be far higher. However, it is still great to know it is there. If you are out of juice and waiting for the mail... far better to pay $12.50 to tide you over than go to 7-11 and buy analogs...

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
True retail will always be far higher. However, it is still great to know it is there. If you are out of juice and waiting for the mail... far better to pay $12.50 to tide you over than go to 7-11 and buy analogs...

Very true nothing listed to close to me, a deli about 30 minutes away depending on traffic. Luckily I don't think I'll be running out anytime soon I have several bottles of really crappy juice I hated I keep around to keep me on my toes to avoid having to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread