NewSunshine - Can you explain this China EMS movement activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Hi Jackbox,

We are very sorry for the problem with your order. We did resend the order out on 15th via ems.

we have kept an eye on your order and see whether it can reach you timely.

The EMS site shows that your order just left china on 15th for your country.

2012-11-15 03:12:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

We are glad that your order is not returned to us again. it has passed through our customs smoothly.

so we do appreciate your patience.

We are sorry again for keeping you worried. We strongly suggest you not to order from our site for a while, because recently we do have a problem getting orders to reach your customs via ems smoothly.

No it has not passed through your customs smoothly. That is the same tracking the first shipment had and then it showed back up in Guangzhou four days later. EMS once it leaves China gets to Thailand in 24 hours and is delivered the same day it arrives in Bangkok. It is now almost the third day since the Guangzhou departure scan. Since it has not scanned in Thailand yet that shows there is a problem again. If it went smoothly it would be in Thailand and have been delivered already. It is not going smoothly and there is a problem again. It will probably be returned to you again. When it is returned to you again I EXPECT A FULL REFUND. Stop telling me it is going smoothly WHEN IT DEFINITELY IS NOT GOING SMOOTHLY.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
No it has not passed through your customs smoothly. That is the same tracking the first shipment had and then it showed back up in Guangzhou four days later. EMS once it leaves China gets to Thailand in 24 hours and is delivered the same day it arrives in Bangkok. It is now almost the third day since the Guangzhou departure scan. Since it has not scanned in Thailand yet that shows there is a problem again. If it went smoothly it would be in Thailand and have been delivered already. It is not going smoothly and there is a problem again. It will probably be returned to you again. When it is returned to you again I EXPECT A FULL REFUND. Stop telling me it is going smoothly WHEN IT DEFINITELY IS NOT GOING SMOOTHLY.

sorry. I did not post the chinese track information about your order timely, because English track does not specify the city it left for, however chinese track specifies it.

Here goes it.

2012-11-15 03:12:00 广州市 离开处理中心,发往曼谷

It means that it left guangzhou for Bangkok.

so please do not worry about it. :)

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
sorry. I did not post the chinese track information about your order timely, because English track does not specify the city it left for, however chinese track specifies it.

Here goes it.

2012-11-15 03:12:00 广州市 离开处理中心,发往曼谷

It means that it left guangzhou for Bangkok.

so please do not worry about it. :)

And here is the tracking from the first shipment (which was returned to you after never having left China) also showing departure from Guangzhou, never arriving in Thailand, being scanned again in Guangzhou four days later and being returned to you. The departure scan from Guangzhou does not mean it left China. If it never scans as arrived in Thailand then it never left China. The Guangzhou departure scan means nothing based on the first shipment.

2012-11-05 19:05:37 XIAMEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-05 19:20:28 XIAMEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-06 13:09:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-07 02:40:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-11 02:56:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-11 03:16:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-12 08:58:23 XIAMEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-12 10:14:03 XIAMEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-12 10:28:50 XIAMEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2012-11-12 10:34:10 XIAMEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2012-11-12 13:56:00 XIAMEN Delivery

And here is the Chinese tracking for the first order. It also claims it left for Bangkok but it never arrived here. How do you explain that? Chinese tracking shows it was returned to the sorting center by "Security." I am assuming this is airport security in China that never allowed the package onboard the aircraft. Due to the delay in the new shipment I suspect the same thing has happened to the reshipment of the order and you will be getting it back next week.

2012-11-05 18:03:00 厦门市速递物流分公司国际业务部 揽收
2012-11-05 19:05:37 厦门 到达处理中心,来自厦门市分公司东区揽投站软件园揽投站
2012-11-05 19:20:35 厦门 离开处理中心,发往广州市
2012-11-05 19:36:00 厦门市速递物流分公司国际业务部东区国际揽投站 收寄
2012-11-06 13:09:00 广州市 到达处理中心,来自厦门
2012-11-07 02:40:00 广州市 离开处理中心,发往曼谷
(The above line claims to have left for Bangkok but it never scanned in Thailand.)
2012-11-11 02:56:00 广州市 到达处理中心,来自安检
(The above line says returned to sorting center by "Security." It appears to have never left China.)
2012-11-11 03:16:00 广州市 离开处理中心,发往厦门
2012-11-12 08:58:23 厦门 到达处理中心,来自广州市
2012-11-12 10:14:03 厦门 离开处理中心,发往国内进口
2012-11-12 10:34:10 厦门 到达处理中心,来自国际进口
2012-11-12 10:36:24 厦门 离开处理中心,发往厦门市分公司东区揽投部
2012-11-12 13:56:00 厦门市分公司东区揽投部 投递并签收
(And finally the package was returned to HC by China EMS one week after it was shipped.)

Last edited:

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
We strongly suggest you not to order from our site for a while, because recently we do have a problem getting orders to reach your customs via ems smoothly.

I don't understand this part, how does it matter which country it's going to, as it's being stopped at the Chinese side not stopped at the Thai side.
If there was going to be a problem then it would be when it arrives in Thailand not leaving China.

I went through the same thing as jackbox, finally it got to me, during the same time I had another order with just liquid in it from you which arrived here with not problems, I have also had 4 other orders from Chinese vendors all ith liquid in it sent via ems and not had any problems.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I don't understand this part, how does it matter which country it's going to, as it's being stopped at the Chinese side not stopped at the Thai side.
If there was going to be a problem then it would be when it arrives in Thailand not leaving China.

I went through the same thing as jackbox, finally it got to me, during the same time I had another order with just liquid in it from you which arrived here with not problems, I have also had 4 other orders from Chinese vendors all ith liquid in it sent via ems and not had any problems.

I order all my liquid pg/vg base and nic base from Europe. Gets here in less than a week by regular airmail with no tracking in about four days to a week. I think it is a problem only HC has with Chinese security at the airport blocking their shipments. I do not thingk it matters which country it is going to, they just are very reluctant to admit for obvious reasons.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)

I order all my liquid pg/vg base and nic base from Europe. Gets here in less than a week by regular airmail with no tracking in about four days to a week. I think it is a problem only HC has with Chinese security at the airport blocking their shipments. I do not thingk it matters which country it is going to, they just are very reluctant to admit for obvious reasons. That is why to most countries right now HC will only ship by DHL right now, but HC will not ship by DHL to Thailand. The problem is on the Chinese side, not the Thai side. I order quite a lot of products from overseas vendors who ship by registered airmail. Once it gets to Thailand it scans right away at arrival and gets delivered in one to three days in Bangkok. EMS once it scans in Thailand is delivered within 24 hours and often the same day (Thai EMS delivers seven days a week). If an EMS package arrives in Thailand in the early morning it is delivered that afternoon in Bangkok. If it arrives in the afternoon or evening, it is delivered the next day (often before noon) in Bangkok. The HC packages are NEVER arriving in Thailand (returned to HC by Chinese custom's security) or delayed a long time by Chinese custom's security. I don't understand why China is blocking these packages from export. I do not have this problem with packages from any other country, including Hong Kong (which is technically part of China but has a semi-independent government structure).

Last edited:

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
NewSunshine. There is still no tracking on the reshipment since the 15th. The first one got stuck in Chinese customs for four days and was returned to you by "security" as you can see from the Chinese language China EMS tracking I posted above. It has been over four days since the Guangzhou departure scan on the 15th on the reshipment with no further tracking activity. It has NOT scanned in Thailand. I am assuming this package was also detained by Chinese customs and was never allowed to leave China. If there is no scan activity on it by tomorrow I expect you to refund my order for non delivery. I have been a good customer with 17 orders with HC (and over 20 orders by my brother plus I have recommended HC to many, many people) and I expect you to resolve this issue properly. I should not have agreed to let you reship the order on your insistence, but you assured me it would go through "smoothly." Well it has not gone smoothly and I have still not received my order.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Update: NewSunshine and Health Cabin stopped replying to me. I had to file a PayPal complaint for non-receipt.

Hi Jackbox,
I am sorry for the delayed reply because we need time to check with EMS office, so we can offer more information for your order but say sorry.

We have asked our EMS office to look into your package and were told that your package should leave china in their system. but they have not found out the reason why your order is not updated timely online.

Perhaps our EMS office made a mistake.

As for your order, we suggest you to wait for more days and see how it works.

If your order is lost or returned by our customs, we can refull your full payment.

all we need is your patience.

thanks
Amy

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
I went through this whole same thing with one of my orders with HC, my posts are all in this part of the Forum about it.
HC kept telling me to hang on, and I too kept on at them, talking about putting in a PayPal claim, my finger was over the button each day.
My ems tracking never updated and it looked to me like the order was doomed, but I hung one and it finally got delivered to me.

The ems tracking site never did update on my end in English, But HC sent me a reply within minutes of it getting in my hands saying that it was nearly to my address, they had more info than I did by the looks of it.

I don't know what more to say really, hang on and I feel it will get to you.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
hi newsunshine
for orders to australia you stated free shipping to be either ems or dhl, can we request to have dhl? i am just trying to avoid this kind of issue. i can understand jack's frustration if things like this ever happen to me

Hi Silverx
Thank you for your asking here.
Yes. You can leave a reminder "DHL'in your comment table when you place a new order.
If your address is not a remote address, we will send it via DHL free shipping. :)

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
The ems tracking site never did update on my end in English, But HC sent me a reply within minutes of it getting in my hands saying that it was nearly to my address, they had more info than I did by the looks of it.

The English language tracking on China EMS site is garbage. You need to track in Chinese language and then use Google or Bing translate. The Chinese language tracking has much more info. Also, once a package arrives in Thailand it is tracked every step of the way by Thai Post and you can track it on the Thai Post website (English and Thai give the same results). Alas, my reshipped package has not tracked in China in six days and it has never arrived in Thailand (no scans from Thai Post). I hope it shows up soon but after waiting for over two weeks with having paid for EMS shipping (supposed to be three to four day service to Thailand), which was the only shipping option, I am frustrated by all of this and tired of waiting.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
The English language tracking on China EMS site is garbage. You need to track in Chinese language and then use Google or Bing translate. The Chinese language tracking has much more info. Also, once a package arrives in Thailand it is tracked every step of the way by Thai Post and you can track it on the Thai Post website (English and Thai give the same results). Alas, my reshipped package has not tracked in China in six days and it has never arrived in Thailand (no scans from Thai Post). I hope it shows up soon but after waiting for over two weeks with having paid for EMS shipping (supposed to be three to four day service to Thailand), which was the only shipping option, I am frustrated by all of this and tired of waiting.

We are very sorry sorry for the EMS problem. We do keep an eye on it always.

Topper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Bulgaria
Hello Newsunshine ,
I'm trying 3 times to order AVP's and Vivi spare parts but ... did you deliver to Bulgaria, Europe?
My last 3 orders was with EMS, now I will accept even DHL but cant proceed with delivery terms or payment, because on first step I've see only:
Shipping Method:
This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.
Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order
And doesn't matter how many times click "Continue with payment" - nothing happens ?

Edit: Little debug on Quick Checkout shows next:
<div id="shippingMethods">
<h3> </h3>
<h3> </h3>
</div>
There is no options for Shipping Methods, just empty spaces ???

Last edited:

silverx

Moved On
Nov 19, 2012
Australia
Hi Silverx
Thank you for your asking here.
Yes. You can leave a reminder "DHL'in your comment table when you place a new order.
If your address is not a remote address, we will send it via DHL free shipping. :)

hi newsunshine, what happen if my order has one or two items that was marked "The product's volume weight is much more than its real weight, so it does NOT apply for DHL free shipping." will this cause the whole order to be sent via ems?

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hello Newsunshine ,
I'm trying 3 times to order AVP's and Vivi spare parts but ... did you deliver to Bulgaria, Europe?
My last 3 orders was with EMS, now I will accept even DHL but cant proceed with delivery terms or payment, because on first step I've see only:

And doesn't matter how many times click "Continue with payment" - nothing happens ?

Edit: Little debug on Quick Checkout shows next:

There is no options for Shipping Methods, just empty spaces ???

I am very sorry that we can not ship orders to Bulgaria now because we do not use airmail currently.
we can use EMS or DHL, but EMS or DHL shipping price is very expensive. so we do not offer the options.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Do not buy from HC if EMS is your only shipping option. China EMS is a living nightmare right now. I am personally going through hell with HC on an order lost by China EMS. It scanned in Guangzhou a week ago and has never been seen since. Somewhere between EMS and Chinese outgoing customs the package went missing. HC I want a refund for this order already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread