NextSmoke has a great exclusive offer just for ECF members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
Thanks once again to everyone who participated in our Starter Kit giveaway. We are very happy to get some of our kits into the hands of vapers! For the next week we are offering 40% off to all ECF members with the coupon code ECF40. We ship all orders same day as long as they are in by 4PM Central Time. We also include extra goodies on every order, so if there is something that you want to try, just leave us a note on the order and we will do our best. Also, any order over $25 will ship FREE! Order today and get you stuff by the weekend.

Last edited:

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
I was one of the lucky ones to receive a free starter kit (for a friend of mine).
Well being the good friend I am, I had to just try it first :D you know to explain it to them better.

Let me start with what I see first; the box. It's all wrapped up nice and protected in a cool decent size box (good chance I'm gonna keep the box ;) ). Inside was the basic starter kit, one battery 5 carto's pre-filled (there was a extra one, I guess same flavor but not in the box) USB charger and wall adaptor. The battery, nice black red LED, the carto's a pretty, gray with a slightly soft feel/ finish (not squishy or anything). Overall nice little kit.

The flavor in the carto's I got is 'Next Mocha Latte - 36mg', now like I said, I had to play with it a little, so... Time to taste! Now I honestly wasn't expecting much, having sampled a few pre-filled carto's (gas station kind) this from NextSmoke was really good! I mean, surprisingly good. Good to the point, when I have to order her more carto's (I'm almost positive she will love this thing) that I will pick up this juice for one of my tanks.

Overall; try NextSmoke out. (Would make great presents to give to your smoker friends to help them quit) or just good yummy eliquid

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
I was one of the lucky ones to receive a free starter kit (for a friend of mine).
Well being the good friend I am, I had to just try it first :D you know to explain it to them better.

Let me start with what I see first; the box. It's all wrapped up nice and protected in a cool decent size box (good chance I'm gonna keep the box ;) ). Inside was the basic starter kit, one battery 5 carto's pre-filled (there was a extra one, I guess same flavor but not in the box) USB charger and wall adaptor. The battery, nice black red LED, the carto's a pretty, gray with a slightly soft feel/ finish (not squishy or anything). Overall nice little kit.

The flavor in the carto's I got is 'Next Mocha Latte - 36mg', now like I said, I had to play with it a little, so... Time to taste! Now I honestly wasn't expecting much, having sampled a few pre-filled carto's (gas station kind) this from NextSmoke was really good! I mean, surprisingly good. Good to the point, when I have to order her more carto's (I'm almost positive she will love this thing) that I will pick up this juice for one of my tanks.

Overall; try NextSmoke out. (Would make great presents to give to your smoker friends to help them quit) or just good yummy eLiquid

KraKsX, thank you so much for the positive feedback. As I said in the other thread, I've tried literally thousands of flavors of e-liquid and I'd put ours right up there with any of them.

Jimjames

Dec 18, 2012
Chicago
I cannot believe I did not find this thread sooner! I also placed an order from them, and let me tell you, I am very happy. They were fast, competitively priced, and their flavors are spot on! I couldn't be happier using NextSmoke! I actually called and spoke with Violet. Not only did they place the order quickly, but they also sent me out some great mocha latte flavored samples...and now I am hooked! Thanks again NextSmoke!

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
I cannot believe I did not find this thread sooner! I also placed an order from them, and let me tell you, I am very happy. They were fast, competitively priced, and their flavors are spot on! I couldn't be happier using NextSmoke! I actually called and spoke with Violet. Not only did they place the order quickly, but they also sent me out some great mocha latte flavored samples...and now I am hooked! Thanks again NextSmoke!

Jimjames, thank you so much for your kind words. We will always work hard to treat our customers right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread