Nic salt-s vs Nic salt-b vs Nic salt-m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podster

Mar 18, 2020
Hi all,

I'm a full convert to Nic salts for a year or two now, but I've only just seen that there are different types that you can use to make your own mixes.

Im not sure what I was using up until this point but have been making my own juice with 72mg/ml base nic salt and adding a 50/50 PG VG mix to them, aiming for around a 25mg end mix.
Now that bottle of base nicotine (is that what you call it?) is running low I am looking to buy some more but i'd like to know which I should buy from these three types (Nic salt-s vs Nic salt-b vs Nic salt-m). Which do you guys recommend or use yourselves?

I know that they offer different hit smoothness, but I am not really worried about that. I'd like to know if there are any differences in the effects on the lungs, i.e. which is the most natural or easy for the body to use. I'm looking to recreate the smoking experience as closely as possible with the time of the nicotine to enter and leave the blood supply and found some interesting information in this study,
1-s2.0-S0887233319304126-gr6_lrg.jpg

Source : Nonanimal toxicology testing approaches for traditional and deemed tobacco products in a complex regulatory environment: Limitations, possibilities, and future directions - ScienceDirect

This would indicate that a 4% Benzoate salt would be the closest to cigarettes. Is this 40mg/L?

Also, I dont add any flavour for the mixes, im just looking for as pure and clean a nicotine hit as possible. I have seen that Nicotine Malate seems to be clear whist the Nic-S and Nic-B seem to be a light orange colour when mixed. Is this any indication of whether one is "better" for you?

Also, I'm slightly concerned about the purity and the accuracy of the labels. Are there any companies that sell Nic Salt at 72mg/ml or higher (to dilute) that have been independently verified for purity and accurate nicotine content?

Thanks in advance for any help!

VernNaicy

Moved On
Mar 24, 2020
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread