Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Oct 21, 2012
georgia
Hello,ImaNoob.

Tried vaping a few years back with an auto 901 with cotton batted carts using bacco flavored juice didnt like it got juice in my mouth,leaky all i coud taste all the time was funky tobacco flavored juice,quit after like a month.

Im vaping again using 510 ego twist vv and vision spinner vv (visions I have 2)are 1100 mah and egos are 1000 mah(I have 4) no shortage of batts there,was using the v2 clearo didnt like them now using phoenix xl 2.4-2.6ohm cartos love them, I have since been using got vapes as my primary one stop shop,vaping juices are primary all day hush.also vape double up apple,dreamscape,sugar cookie,crushed caramel apple all @3.6volts.

Love the taste of dreamscape but at the halfway point on carto it turns brown,Im vaping about 3 mls a day may look into getting a tank dunno what to get,Im experincing loss of taste at the end of the day and have been vaping a little of all juices in the evenings just to get some taste back.

I guess Im going about finding the right juice wrong as I get a juice and fill a new carto thankfully i can clean the cartos i guess i should investigate dripping but im sure the taste will change from dripping to using the phoenix, again im a noob.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you got vapes ,I was introduced to the phoenix from a friend at work.

Doogmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Lake Tahoe
Nice welcome to the forums. :) The Twist and Spinner should treat you well. If you are looking for a tank, I would suggest the Vision Mini Vivi Nova, or the Vivi Nova. The mini's are slimmer and are about the same size as the PV's you are using, while the regular one is a bit wider, but holds more fluid. Also you will probably want to get eGo Thread Sleeve Type C Large Tank - Fits All Std eGos CHROME . This covers up the Ego threads, and acts as a platform for the tanks.

Btw I'm curious, which unit do you like better, the Twist or the Spinner?

Oh since you are a Gotvapes customer, they have all that there. But to let you know the regular VN comes with 3 heads, while the mini just comes with one...dunno why.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Oct 21, 2012
georgia
I like the vision spinner I think its because at 1100 mah it lasts longer than the 1000 mah ego c twist, on the spinner i get a full day that for me is start a new battery at 6:30 am can use it till6 pm when i get into car to drive home from work I start a fresh battery,where as the ego will last from 6:30 am till like 1 pm it still works but I change to frest batt at lunch seems to taste better any ways ive actually not run a batt dead yet but i like the 1100 mah vision spinner its actually a little shorter that the ego 1000 mah too unless got vapes sent me a 950 instead of 1100 but im sure its the correct 1100 its only like 4 mm shorter than the ego besides the battery life i can see what voltage im at better with the spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread