Dec 5, 2012
United States

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Sorry but I'm not putting my personal information on another petition like this. since the last one all I started getting is spam and junk mail. I hope it works for all but I'm just not giving out my information anymore. If CASAA doesn't post it I won't agree with it. If ECF supports it I jump in with both feet.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
You got spammed by the White House? I find that amusing. If you sign this you probably will get spammed by Change.org. Don't sign it then. Plenty of others will. When we run the FDA into the ground, don't bother thanking us, we might spam you.

Actually, I have been spammed by the White House. Goes straight to junk mail now.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Even if spammed they still got your IP address. I made the mistake one time of checking on some information that the public wasn't suppose to know about. OMG. After that I called it quits. Big brother is every where. And yes IMHO they do keep a list. Am I paranoid. Well Duh yea I am.

Tanti

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Nebraska
The sequester is imminent. The tea partiers and Libertarians don't like the FDA either. The big government big spending liberals in congress who ALWAYS support infringements on personal liberty are poised for a major smack down. The back lash is mounting and the FDA is the perfect budgetary target.

Sign the petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/con...arsh-restrictions-on-e-cigarettes-or-e-liquid

I do not agree with your statements above 100%, there is a place for the FDA, tho they are not totally 100% good they have their place to protect the consumer. Your petitions are not the way to bring attention to this whole issue, if CASAA puts up any petitions I will sign them but not threw the petition venue you are using. This is no place to be bring in politics, tea party, libertarians, liberals or consevatives.
You have a person agenda against the FDA that im not going to contribute to.

mikejm

Moved On
Dec 5, 2012
United States
Why? Do you want to have another battle with them in five years, ten years? You think things can be permanently fixed? I think it's easier and more effective to get rid of corrupt and stupid bureaucrats than reform them. I don't owe those basket cases a living. I have my own life to live and I want them out of it, permanently. Let them go back to their old jobs at Monsanto and keep their grubby paws out of the government trough.

SEQUESTER!

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I do not agree with your statements above 100%, there is a place for the FDA, tho they are not totally 100% good they have their place to protect the consumer. Your petitions are not the way to bring attention to this whole issue, if CASAA puts up any petitions I will sign them but not threw the petition venue you are using. This is no place to be bring in politics, tea party, libertarians, liberals or consevatives.
You have a person agenda against the FDA that im not going to contribute to.

Very well said and worded. I agree 100% with that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread