Nuvape? Any info please... Experiences, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Hi- I have been scanning various posts about liquids, juices, suppliers, etc until I have downright confused myself I believe-
I found this company posted somewhere else-
Is anyone familiar with the company? CS experiences?
Quality of liquids?
I would like to order from them as they have many flavors, strengths, and also offer non PG as well as PG liquid
Also, a a great sale right now on samplers, tasters and reg sized bottles seem a great deal right now-
I have not found much about them here and wonder why-
Any info would be helpful- THX!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Just my opinion, but I most definitely did not like their liquids.
I thought that almost all of them had a perfumey sort of taste to them.
Many other people have said the same thing.

But some people do like their liquids quite a bit.
And who knows, maybe they have since fixed the issue.

But my suggestion would be to use either of the following...
--MyFreedomSmokes
--ECigSmokeStore

They both have lots of flavors and strengths and you can get small samplers too.

VA Slim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2009
Boynton Bch., FL USA
I personally like Nuvape, especially when I began vaping. Ordered many sample bottles to decide which flavors were going to be my faves. However, some of them can be mild in flavor, but a quick fix is to add Loranns to boost the taste. Finding flavors to enjoy is a journey.....however, buying the samples are key.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Thx- I heard about the perfuminess and was wondering what that was from... I guess I will try a couple from them and get a few from another place- Trying to limit myself to $20 in extra flavors right now- LOL Yeah Right! LOL Already have about $40 over at DIYflavorshack based on a review here- This forum is becoming dangerous- LOL
Still intrigued by Wet Your Stick also -
Thx again!

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
some of their liquids were hit or miss. if i kept doing the lemon it would make a sour taste in my atty i could not get out. their orange is good. I hated the peach, it is pretty much hit and miss with them.

Some good things
Price is good, tons of flavors to try, have cheap samplers to taste their liquids.

BAd things
some liquid tasted good but only for about five seconds and then it got burnt,
samplers taste a little bit different than the big bottles, and as slim said some of the juice is a little bit weak

id say order a couple samplers and see if you like em

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
When I first bought from them back around May, I got a a few bottles that were good and a few that weren't so good. I ordered from them last week and every bottle I got was alright. I particularly love the kiwi. They have some awesome accessories to choose from too. Syringes, tweezers, etc I say give them a try. With the price of the samplers you won't be out much if you don't like them.

span

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Kansas City, Ks, USA
Haven't read through the whole forum... but my first e-liquid buy was nuvape, and they were great! Got 30 ml of Pineapple and Grape, and the grape tastes just like grape soda. The pineapple is a little sour, but I cut it down, and now its just a great afterthought to the liquid... I really enjoyed it. And the shipping was really fast. I highly recommend them.

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
Seriously - I cannot recommend Drew at nHaler enough. I have tried 555 from a few users on the board here which equals Totally Wicked, MyFreedomSmokes, and a couple of others. None of the above were bad at all, however I got some of Drew's 555 and it is hands down the best. Also he has a huge assortment to choose from, several kinds nobody else has (Lung Juice) and his customer service is nearly impossible to beat.

Everyone has their favorites of course, but wow - I love this stuff. It is hard to desscribe really but it still has great throat hit but it is still so smooooooooth at the same time. I am looking forward to trying more flavors soon as well :D

Plus you can go crazy if you are wanting to try different flavors - and order his sample packs --- ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

Take care,
- Hap

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Thx Slim, I love my Avatar too- HeeHee :p- My husband keeps saying if I ever come across Prince, he will be thrown to the curb (not true, of course) LOL That man is one helluva musician though! - How far are you from Orlando- We are DVC members down there- I can't wait to get back-
Deficit, Jules, & span- Thx a lot- I am going to give them a try- I figured the same, Jules- If I don't care for them- I won't be out much $- They do have a ton of flavors to choose and the tasters are tempting- a couple bucks to try a flavor- I was wondering if there would be a difference in taste between the large and small bottles- Also, wondered if the ones on sale are "older" batches and maybe had a difference in taste also... Well, we will see- I hope not, of course, on the differences that is- Just because if I don't like the taster I won't be likely to order a larger order afterwards- One can only hope- I appreciate the feedback!

ajm79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2009
Portland, Oregon
I live in portland so i order from them all the time. The reason for the sale is they're getting rid of the white bottles and going for clear. It's hit or miss and personal taste with the flavors but at least you'll have lots of little bottles left to use over. Plus like op said just add a little loranns. Good luck!

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Oh Wow! U guys are great! Still getting feedback- & Happily, I wish I saw your post before I put the order in last night- LOL I ordered a mix though- some PG and some non PG so we will see if I notice the perfumeyness in the nonPG- I really thought it was VG... Thx though- Good info to have as that could make a difference in flavor overall! Also ordered from WetYourStick- I think I will be very pleased w/ Matt and the selection I chose-
Slim, we may be down again right around Christmas Time- To be determined still right now- We are going to Va Beach for Thanksgiving for a week and didn't expect that trip- It has come up last minute- Not that I am complaining- LOL
My Mom lives there as well so it will be a multi purpose trip- LOL
I will have to come check out the Womens area- It is under Groups forums right? I am sure I will find it-
Thx again all on these reviews- It did make me feel confident enough to order a few things from them. I will pay close attention to PG & NonPG style liquids though- Thx for that tip-
I still would like to order from DIYFlavorShack too but have not gotten a return e-mail yet- I wrote asking about the ingredients in the premade liquids- (Only ones I am interested in right now) I am sure we have planty of time to get into mixing our own another time- & really if I find flavors and strengths we like already made up- I don't see we will need to- I am not looking to get too exotic w/ these flavors- I only smoked a few of the different flavors Camel came out w/ a few years back- Cinnamon and orange were nice and hated they quit selling those cigs- If I can get a response back from Dawn I want to order those from her along w/ a few others... We will see Thx again

I placed an order with Nuvape over the weekend and when I checked on my order on Monday I seen that their store was close because of a suspended google account. Well I guess I got my order in before it was suspended because my credit card has already been billed. I have emailed them and called them about my order but no response. It is very frustrating!

I didn't realize that the Non-Pg was not VG. I am concerned about inhaling yet another chemical. I have canceled my order and am trying to get a refund. I hope I don't have a problem with getting a refund.

~Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread