Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickxiii

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 21, 2012
St. Paul, MN
Hey Tom,

Got my tank in today and I must say is WOW!! It is beautiful on my Green ProVari Mini. Killer is in it and I'm vaping away!!! Thank you again my friend!! Here is a pic on my beauty!!

y7u5y8an.jpg

Sent from the great beyond, Keep looking up!!!

Where did you get that beautiful green color? Looks awesome.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
We hope to start machining the Pro-V2 bottom caps first thing on Monday. Then the top caps will follow. The whole process should take about a week to ten days. This batch will be the first minor revision (rev. 1) of Pro-V2 with a new squared off o-ring flange to improve fit and finish for glass tube use and also eliminate the need for a chamfer on the inner edge of tubes. This improvement will come to all models over the next two months.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hello Tom, was wondering if I bought a Pro-V2 top cap can I have a top fill port put in? Doesn't say if you can or can't on the site.

William.

Sent from Wingnuts Looneybin!!

Sure that would be no problem...except....there are no Pro-V2's in stock at the moment. We are looking at August 25-28 before we have more ready for sale.
I haven't really said much publicly, but we have had a really rough summer...
first a major electrical issue from a thunderstorm in early July fried our pair of 440V 3phase transformers on the pole. You buy those yourself at about $8500 each installed. The problem didn't end there as the electrical surge from that went past all of our protective measures and fried a total of 10 different logic boards on our various machines. The hardest hit machines were two of our workhorses...a $185, 000 2012 Mazak Nexus I-250 CNC barfeeding lathe and the machine that makes all those pretty teardrops, a 2011 Haas VF4 cnc mill.
Insurance covers alot of it, but they have taken their sweet time reimbursing us the almost six figures in damage. So that has really slowed the process down. But the contractors are finally done with our entire electrical system and the last parts we needed for the Mazak should arrive this week. On top of all this, I was hampered by some serious health issues as all this was going on. So I for one, will not be sad to see the summer of 2013 come to a close! But we should have far greater capabilities as we get back up to speed, as we also have ordered a new 8axis Swiss Lathe that will allow us to make some really state of the art stuff going forward.
Anyway...I digress.. Almost all caps and tanks that rely on those two machines will be back in stock in 2 more weeks, roughly the last week of August. We appreciate everyone's patience and we do still have many items in stock.

Last edited:

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Sure that would be no problem...except....there are no Pro-V2's in stock at the moment. We are looking at August 25-28 before we have more ready for sale.
I haven't really said much publicly, but we have had a really rough summer...
first a major electrical issue from a thunderstorm in early July fried our pair of 440V 3phase transformers on the pole. You buy those yourself at about $8500 each installed. The problem didn't end there as the electrical surge from that went past all of our protective measures and fried a total of 10 different logic boards on our various machines. The hardest hit machines were two of our workhorses...a $185, 000 2012 Mazak Nexus I-250 CNC barfeeding lathe and the machine that makes all those pretty teardrops, a 2011 Haas VF4 cnc mill.
Insurance covers alot of it, but they have taken their sweet time reimbursing us the almost six figures in damage. So that has really slowed the process down. But the contractors are finally done with our entire electrical system and the last parts we needed for the Mazak should arrive this week. On top of all this, I was hampered by some serious health issues as all this was going on. So I for one, will not be sad to see the summer of 2013 come to a close! But we should have far greater capabilities as we get back up to speed, as we also have ordered a new 8axis Swiss Lathe that will allow us to make some really state of the art stuff going forward.
Anyway...I digress.. Almost all caps and tanks that rely on those two machines will be back in stock in 2 more weeks, roughly the last week of August. We appreciate everyone's patience and we do still have many items in stock.

Man that is horrible news!

At least everything is getting back to normal for you now and I hope your health has improved!

Rock on my man and chin up!

Jay Bee

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2012
Syracuse, NY
I'm so sorry my friend. Prayers are being said for you.

If I send my top cap to you would you be able to tap it with a screw? Or would it be better to send my spare tube to get a fill port in it? William.

Sent from Wingnuts Looneybin!!

We could do either for you, no problem.

-Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread