Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob S.

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Darien, Connecticut
Any ETA on the SS Reactor Cartomator tanks?

JPheTKz.jpg

Nhaler only has the Delrin tanks.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I know I've been pretty quiet lately. But its the calm before the storm so to speak:) We are prepping our 1st Brick and Mortar Retail Store and building a brand new machine shop since we need more space. We are hoping to have it all open by December 1st. So naturally alot of our time and resources have been devoted to all that. Plus I spent 2 weeks in China recently forging some new relationships for joint and exclusive vaping products in our future. We are gearing up for a much larger line of hardware coming from our own shop as well. We also will be expanding our online store to match the inventory selection that our retail store will carry. In other words, while the site will still carry all of the tanks and hardware that we make, but we will also be carrying a very wide selection of goods across the board. More of a one-stop one-shop shopping experience than it is currently.
Just letting everyone know whats on the horizon here:)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Rob S.

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Darien, Connecticut

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Vaping is alot more than our shiny new mods or the latest amazing juice flavor....it's about lifestyle choices and the amazing friendships we forge along the way....and two of my best are getting married tomorrow. I feel so very fortunate to be here to celebrate it with them! Congrats Nick and Amber!

4e5u6y2y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Super-T + Titanium + Vaperfexion? Yes please!

Zu1wOrc.jpg

pWrYIa8.jpg

qHfghLi.jpg

I continually toy with the idea making Limited Edition Titanium Caps. The difference is that our caps need to made from 1" solid Ti round bar, whereas a mod can usually be made from 1" Ti hollow tubing. Ti Solid 1" bar = $91/ft, Ti 1" Hollow Tube = $35/foot. Small diameter Ti bar for Drip Tips is about $30/ft. That's why Ti parts have been somewhat limited to small diameter stuff such as drip tips and tubular mod bodies in vaping. Solid Ti in bigger sizes gets so dang pricey. I can get about 6 caps per foot which adds around $35 (at my cost) to a 22mm tank, putting it close to $100!
Is anyone willing to spend that for a tank?..If enough demand exists, I'll make them. I actually love working with Titanium. Hard stuff but it cuts very cleanly on a good cnc.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 now Free

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I continually toy with the idea making Limited Edition Titanium Caps. The difference is that our caps need to made from 1" solid Ti round bar, whereas a mod can usually be made from 1" Ti hollow tubing. Ti Solid 1" bar = $91/ft, Ti 1" Hollow Tube = $35/foot. Small diameter Ti bar for Drip Tips is about $30/ft. That's why Ti parts have been somewhat limited to small diameter stuff such as drip tips and tubular mod bodies in vaping. Solid Ti in bigger sizes gets so dang pricey. I can get about 6 caps per foot which adds around $35 (at my cost) to a 22mm tank, putting it close to $100!
Is anyone willing to spend that for a tank?..If enough demand exists, I'll make them. I actually love working with Titanium. Hard stuff but it cuts very cleanly on a good cnc.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 now Free

I'd pay $100 for a VX tank in Titanium..

2 requests / my personal wishlist for the Ti tanks.

A) 20mm (odd size for VPX I know but hey, it never hurts to make a request right?) please.
B) A recess for a flanged Diver.

Rock on!

Last edited:

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Yep..meanwhile.. we're just putting our final touches on this.
yrema9y7.jpg

Yes that is the Titanium body option Fission RBA mod. Excuse its appearance. Its a beta so we don't exactly dress them up. Not sure if Fission will stay as its product name, but its all we've ever known it as.
We hope to finish the bodies by Thanksgiving and have assembly done in time for Xmas ordering. These will be numbered in 2 groups. T001-T050 for Titanium and T051-T100 for the T316 Stainless models. 100 total in this series. Thats it. It does have a Fused Quartz tube beneath the protective Smoked Poly Cover by the way.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Also in the meanwhile, this will come out soon with the 2014 revised 22mm tank models...the Pro-V3 (nope you can't see it) and VX...An American made T316 Stainless 22mm insertable Genesis RBA for under $50! The Quartz tube sizes will be shorter on the final model than this beta pic. Speaking of Fused Quartz, all 22mm tanks will now come standard with it. Color poly is still an option.
jysa7yhu.jpg

The insert started out as half of the Fission project that originally included a Vivi Nova compatible 510 threaded post. We still are deciding if we will offer the Vivi insert model separately. We had hoped to make it interchangable on the Genesis model, but there are just too many design differences to make it feasible

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Yep..meanwhile.. we're just putting our final touches on this.
yrema9y7.jpg

Yes that is the Titanium body option Fission RBA mod. Excuse its appearance. Its a beta so we don't exactly dress them up. Not sure if Fission will stay as its product name, but its all we've ever known it as.
We hope to finish the bodies by Thanksgiving and have assembly done in time for Xmas ordering. These will be numbered in 2 groups. T001-T050 for Titanium and T051-T100 for the T316 Stainless models. 100 total in this series. Thats it. It does have a Fused Quartz tube beneath the protective Smoked Poly Cover by the way.

Well, hellloooooooo there. How YOU doin'?

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Well, hellloooooooo there. How YOU doin'?
I will say the air delivery system is not your basic "drilled hole in the tube" that leaves no room for individual adjustment. That might be obvious with the fact that it uses an inner and outer tube!
There is also some internal discussion (kind way of saying we are arguing lol) of offshooting the Ti body into its own 510 threaded version. Personally I would want that model to be variable power vs mechanical. But that is still just talk right now, but it's a pretty simple jump for us to make on the technical side.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I will say the air delivery system is not your basic "drilled hole in the tube" that leaves no room for individual adjustment. That might be obvious with the fact that it uses an inner and outer tube!
There is also some internal discussion (kind way of saying we are arguing lol) of offshooting the Ti body into its own 510 threaded version. Personally I would want that model to be variable power vs mechanical. But that is still just talk right now, but it's a pretty simple jump for us to make on the technical side.

Are you still going to make the Pro-V2?

I probably jumped the gun there. The Pro-V2 will essentially remain the same visually...maybe some slight perfecting of the teardrop and trim work and a definite upgrade of the overall finish quality, but the basic cap specs remain. But there are a number of "quiet" changes happening on it. Some you'll notice, some you won't. We still haven't decided if we need to differentiate the changes as a new model or just a Revision 2 (rev2 or R2) added on. The main reason ...is tube fitment, especially glass tube fitment. The older model requires the tubes to have a special chamfered edge to fit perfectly flush, the new models will not need that. Our previous cnc lathe had limitations of creating the angle ..in a timely manner..where the tube slides onto the cap, so we opted to lessen the load on the machine and make a slightly curved edge. If you look at any poly tube we have ever made back to 2011, the inner edge of the tube has a chamfer (curve) to fit the curve profile of our caps. New machinery and that limitation is gone for us. So...all the new caps will still fit the old style tubes but the old caps will still have a slight gap using standard glass tubes. It is possible to change the old caps to get rid of that limitation on a manual lathe. So I'm sure we will do it for a slight fee as an upgradable thing. If you use poly/petg tubes and have no interest in glass/quartz tubes, it really won't matter either way. Whatever its called...Pro-V2 Rev2, Pro-V3...its still going to be greatly improved in many areas.
Sorry to be so long winded on a simple question!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
For those really needing a Pro-V2 soon, there is this option...The Pro-V2A Cartomizer Tank
These are the same caps as all the Pro-V2's have been up to now, except they have different trim. There are exactly 30 of these cap pairs left, which is not many. The one key difference and thing these do have over the current Pro-V2 is that we are making these compatible with the new Fused Quartz tubes coming next month, just like the Revised Pro-V2 will have. (Pro-V3, Pro-V2R...uggh...whatever we call it) So you won't have to mail your tank into us to retrofit the caps to use our Quartz tube, Zen's tube, and many of the aftermarket 1" 22mm RBA tubes. Oh....and they are $20 cheaper than the regular Pro-V2, so there's that.
20131102_165137.jpg

Last edited:

Rhals

Jun 9, 2012
Denver (5,675 ft)
Also in the meanwhile, this will come out soon with the 2014 revised 22mm tank models...the Pro-V3 (nope you can't see it) and VX...An American made T316 Stainless 22mm insertable Genesis RBA for under $50! The Quartz tube sizes will be shorter on the final model than this beta pic. Speaking of Fused Quartz, all 22mm tanks will now come standard with it. Color poly is still an option.
jysa7yhu.jpg

The insert started out as half of the Fission project that originally included a Vivi Nova compatible 510 threaded post. We still are deciding if we will offer the Vivi insert model separately. We had hoped to make it interchangable on the Genesis model, but there are just too many design differences to make it feasible

THIS. I've had dreams about something like this! Very cool, CG, I'm really looking forward to it. Does "soon" mean this year, or early next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread