Officially hooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bochawa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Naples, Italy
Well, I am relatively new to vaping and got turned on to NicoTicket by some guys in the military section of the forum. I got the H1N1, Gravity, Betelgeuse and the Betelgeuse double flavor from the accident batch. WOW. First of all I'm not a fan of tobacco flavors but I absolutely love the H1N1. Total surprise. But what surprised me more was that I prefer it out of a tank and not through a carto or dripper. The Gravity is great but for me the Betelgeuse is by far my favorite. I love the double flavor batch but having recently quit the analogs I prefer the 18mg over the 12mg that the double batch was mixed in. So I just mixed the two in a tank and it's just right. If I ask really nice can you make the double flavor a regular from now on? PLEASE??!! I've got another 150ml on the way from other suppliers and I honestly don't see many of those flavors getting used until the Nico's are gone. Next time bigger bottles! And thanks for the military love, you guys rock!

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Duuude. That BG VG is amazing. I think Clark said it is not going to come around again, so I would hold onto it. I think he should just start letting Katy mix the juices half the time and see what happens.:p

For me, Nicoticket is pure quality. They might not all be knock your socks off flavor (many are), but there is nothing in any of the flavor profiles that I even come close to disagreeing with. Nothing fake at all. They are exactly what juices are supposed to be.

I would definitely get some Frenilla next time it comes around, that stuff is heavenly. I've been mowing down some CB lately. I think it only has about a month steep on it, but it really is amazing.

Hey, I like H1N1 in a tank too, but I've got it set up in the Reo where it's pretty darn good. Took me a real long time to figure out the coil placement that works, I moved the coil pretty far up off the bases and more towards the middle so it's still in the airstreams path.

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
Glad your hooked brother, happens to the best of us. Let that Virus steep and youll be in vape heaven. My ADV and i've never had a juice good enough to be a ADV. Says alot coming from this juice snob. And +1 on the frenilla, dripping it actually right now and this stuff is a 11/10. Sad im getting down to the last 20ml of my bottle. It's my celebratory juice =)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Well, I am relatively new to vaping and got turned on to NicoTicket by some guys in the military section of the forum. I got the H1N1, Gravity, Betelgeuse and the Betelgeuse double flavor from the accident batch. WOW. First of all I'm not a fan of tobacco flavors but I absolutely love the H1N1. Total surprise. But what surprised me more was that I prefer it out of a tank and not through a carto or dripper. The Gravity is great but for me the Betelgeuse is by far my favorite. I love the double flavor batch but having recently quit the analogs I prefer the 18mg over the 12mg that the double batch was mixed in. So I just mixed the two in a tank and it's just right. If I ask really nice can you make the double flavor a regular from now on? PLEASE??!! I've got another 150ml on the way from other suppliers and I honestly don't see many of those flavors getting used until the Nico's are gone. Next time bigger bottles! And thanks for the military love, you guys rock!

You are very welcome Bochawa (on the military love front)! Glad you are diggin' the liquid m8! On the double flavor BG thing - I think the direction we are headed for near zero is to do it in the standard 65/35 ratio and the standard flavor load. We liked the MAXVG boosted version, also - but from a product consistency perspective it was a challenge from a balance perspective (particular with the fruit vapes). We did opt to flavor boost the bakery vapes though, in part because they are more high VG friendly! Thank you for riding with us m8 - stay safe "over there" brother!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread