Success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
After wondering what my wife would say about ordering more juice, I have the answer. I've made my 2nd NT order before my first one arrived (#16020)lol. She loves mixing her own fruit flavors and after showing her Betelgeuse and Gravity I was making another order. Of course I snuck in some Frenilla too before it was gone. So much easier to spend money when she wants something too. ;)

On a side note my first order came today and I am patiently steeping it. The virus surprised me on how dark it was but it smells so good. I even have my first dripper on the way, hopefully it lasts till then. CLS will have to be in my next order and definitely Banana pudding if it's out by then. So many flavors I keep hearing good things, can't wait to see them pop up again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Congrats on your orders!! I know when I first found Nicoticket, I went a little crazy with my orders. I ordered something a couple times a week for the first two months. It was just awesome to find a vendor that every single juice I tried was so freaking good!! I think I have something like 20 orders since my first order on Feb 17th!!! ( I just checked- YES IT IS 20 ORDERS!!!)

If you get a chance the Butterscotch Pudding is amazing!! And I know you are going to LOVE Frenilla- it is so creamy and rich. I can't believe that an e-liquid can taste so good!! I think you're pretty safe ordering anything from Nicoticket- I honestly haven't found anything that I have not liked!!

Just make sure to get your wife hooked so she wont mind you ordering so much!!
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Benztee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Rhode Island
Those orders can stack up real quick. Since finding (The Family) I have yet to order from anywhere else. Fast forward a few months of vaping only NT jooose and selling off or PIf all my other juice and I still find myself with the occasional 2 orders per week. That half way mark down a 50ml is a scary place.....better order another. Then the new flavors that come out I just can not pass up. I have 2 orders both being delivered on Monday. And I'm thinking about taking a vacation day Tuesday just to enjoy the goodness contained within the purple bag.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
After wondering what my wife would say about ordering more juice, I have the answer. I've made my 2nd NT order before my first one arrived (#16020)lol. She loves mixing her own fruit flavors and after showing her Betelgeuse and Gravity I was making another order. Of course I snuck in some Frenilla too before it was gone. So much easier to spend money when she wants something too. ;)

On a side note my first order came today and I am patiently steeping it. The virus surprised me on how dark it was but it smells so good. I even have my first dripper on the way, hopefully it lasts till then. CLS will have to be in my next order and definitely Banana pudding if it's out by then. So many flavors I keep hearing good things, can't wait to see them pop up again.

Please give our best to your lovely wife... <3 Glad the liquid found you (both) well my friend!~

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Please give our best to your lovely wife... <3 Glad the liquid found you (both) well my friend!~

Thanks, and our order came today. Needless to say she is hooked. She vaped 2x more than usual since it tasted so good. She said BG needed to sit but Gravity was good to go. Also my tank with Frenilla vanished from my battery when I got home and appeared on hers, lol.

Now this is how the conversation went for a banana pudding order.
Me: They just came out with banana pudding SR
Her: Did you order some?
Me: No
Her: Why not?

Well at least I know one thing that will be in my next order. :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks, and our order came today. Needless to say she is hooked. She vaped 2x more than usual since it tasted so good. She said BG needed to sit but Gravity was good to go. Also my tank with Frenilla vanished from my battery when I got home and appeared on hers, lol.

Now this is how the conversation went for a banana pudding order.
Me: They just came out with banana pudding SR
Her: Did you order some?
Me: No
Her: Why not?

Well at least I know one thing that will be in my next order. :D

You got a keeper!!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
That the two of you can enjoy this together is wonderful. Makes it more fun when you have someone say "Here, you gotta try this". If you wait until Wednesday for your next order, you can get in on two short run releases. Clark puts them up around 9:30 am Central (10:30 your time) on Tuesdays, but Wednesday this coming week due to the holiday. Glad you found good things in your purple packages!

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
That the two of you can enjoy this together is wonderful. Makes it more fun when you have someone say "Here, you gotta try this". If you wait until Wednesday for your next order, you can get in on two short run releases. Clark puts them up around 9:30 am Central (10:30 your time) on Tuesdays, but Wednesday this coming week due to the holiday. Glad you found good things in your purple packages!

Wonderful, yes, up until she tried Frenilla loved it and found out they were out and couldn't order more. Now someone is infected and my virus is under attack. I sense more orders in my future.

I can't wait till Wednesday, I'll be making an order tomorrow for a friend with some BSP thrown in for me. I am beginning to look forward to the SR's but my wallet isn't. Maybe time for a large order on the cc. And I love the purple packages, just waiting for the day to find an extra little goodie in it. :cough: zotz :cough:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread