Oh boy, I have a lot of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiveDG

Feb 9, 2012
Las Vegas
Hi, I have 2 Inferno Ecigs, one for the tank method and one for the drip method. My equipment is about a month old. I'm curious to know if there is anything I should be concerned about when switching to each methods every week or so? Will my atomizers dry out and need a reprime for the week when each is not in use? It's really been bugging me and I just don't want to damage anything and spending extra cash on equipment that would be fine if it wasn't for my foolish actions. Any tips and thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.

hulsey76

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Jacksonville, Alabama
If others don't use cartridges, what do they use?

Hi null.

Instead of answering each question, I'll just tell you what system I use, and how it the simplest for me. Maybe it will interest you and make vaping simpler for you.

I am currently using a 510 Titan Tank system. It is compatible with your E-go. Instead of using a regular atomizer and cartridges, or even cartomizers, is uses a "tank" atomizer and "tank" cartridges. What this means is that my cartridges have a little cap on them that I can pop off and fill them with juice. There is no mesh or fluval in them. When the tank is inserted into the atomizer that is made for tank systems, the juice is fed directly to the atomizer. The tanks (cartridges used by tank systems) can be cleaned out very easily as there is no material inside them. They are just a reservoir to hold juice. I can even see in them and tell how much juice I have.

If you are interested, go to your favorite vendor's web site or do a google search for either E-go or 510 tank atomizers and tank cartridges. Both varieties will work with your E-go system. They may also be listed as 510-T atomizers and cartridges. So simple to use. Empty cartridges run about $1 each, and the tank atomizers go from $7-12 each.

Hope this helps. My system is easy to use - no muss, no fuss, and produces great vapes!

Here's a youtube vid that explains it pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIrgMGOWWxQ

Last edited:

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
I'm gonna just say it, me being a newb and all: these tank systems seem too easy to be true. What's the catch? I see a lot of people whining about them, and yet a lot of other people saying they're awesome. Really, what's the catch? DO you really not have burnt taste and plastic taste and leaking everywhere?

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
It's just a matter of preference.;) Some people have bad experiences with certain hardware on a setup and just say "The heck with it" Any setup you choose can be a pain but the quality of the hardware is really what counts.

For me dripping just seemed pretty easy after a few members gave me pointers on what to try out and what to and NOT to do. Your going to spend money either way, EVEN with the best advice. Everyone likes different things.

If you have the $ then PM some of the members in the thread you checked out. Ask people who seem knowledgable about Tanks, Mods, Cartomizers, atty's etc. I'm sure someone who knows about tanks will help ya out in those threads:)

Last edited:

sethkal

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
New Jersey
you should check out some cartomizers or clearomizers!
This way you don't have to worry about dripping etc as much...
Yes you might have to top off a carto, but for what it sounds like your smoking... once a day is better then any cartidges.
the cartomizers hold normally .9 , but there are bigger ones...

i currently use the gotvapes fluxomizer (CE2 cleromizer) on my ego battery. Works like a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread