Status
Not open for further replies.

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
We have that particular movie on videotape. First time I saw it, I laughed my .... off. As if anyone using that substance could be motivated to commit axe murders! They can barely motivate off the cough for the other bag of chips. :lol:

I believe it was afficionados of that substance who invented remotes -- no need to get off the couch to change the channel. :D

Andria
Coming from an FDA near you... stories of crazed vapers and their axes. They've thrown everything else at it, why not that too?

More seriously there is a lot of commonality here, and unfortunately that aspect of making citizens criminals may be in our future...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
And now all are addicted to remotes. If the remote quits the TV is useless, have to get another one.
Is there a treatment program for remote addiction?
Or is it just considered an essential of life now?

Why do you think they invented Universal Remotes? If the dedicated one dies, just get a Universal! :lol:

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Coming from an FDA near you... stories of crazed vapers and their axes. They've thrown everything else at it, why not that too?

More seriously there is a lot of commonality here, and unfortunately that aspect of making citizens criminals may be in our future...

I dunno... Ever see an old movie called Cold Turkey? It's been quite a while since I saw it, and I was pretty young at the time, but I seem to recall something about jonesing smokers rioting... If they aren't aware of the Wrath of Smokers and Former Smokers, I'm thinking they really should be.

I think a lot of vapers share my feelings; they upbraided and lectured and demonized us for DECADES, and now they have the everloving GALL to try and deny us the one thing that has FINALLY worked to get us off the stinkweed? I really think they need to be sleeping with one eye open, if they're really gonna try that.

"FDA... be afraid. Be VERY afraid!"

Andria

Reactions: gadgetkeith

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I dunno... Ever see an old movie called Cold Turkey? It's been quite a while since I saw it, and I was pretty young at the time, but I seem to recall something about jonesing smokers rioting... If they aren't aware of the Wrath of Smokers and Former Smokers, I'm thinking they really should be.

I think a lot of vapers share my feelings; they upbraided and lectured and demonized us for DECADES, and now they have the everloving GALL to try and deny us the one thing that has FINALLY worked to get us off the stinkweed? I really think they need to be sleeping with one eye open, if they're really gonna try that.

Andria
My neighbor has some cold turkeys this morning.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Well damn, one of the things I always point out to anti nicotine commenters in the comments sections of news articles is that there are no re habs for nicotine addiction. Next thing we'll start seeing is news clips about vapers getting busted for selling vape pens on street corners.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Political leaders are being asked to clamp down on vaping to appease a fraternity of public health people who have no public health issue, only an ideology. A clamp down will cause trouble, may be a lot of trouble, and to what end? Nobody is getting sick and there is no pot of tax money at the end of the vaping rainbow.

Reactions: Rossum

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Political leaders are being asked to clamp down on vaping to appease a fraternity of public health people who have no public health issue, only an ideology. A clamp down will cause trouble, may be a lot of trouble, and to what end? Nobody is getting sick and there is no pot of tax money at the end of the vaping rainbow.

I think when we're referring to the idiot beliefs of idiot public health, we should spell it "idiology". To differentiate it from anything authentic!

Andria

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
The vape addiction web site inspires me. So

1. Does Obamacare cover vaping rehabilitation? (can I get free cigarettes to help cure the vaping addiction?)
2. How do I convince a vaper he needs rehabilitation?
3. How do I avoid relapsing back to vaping after rehab?
4. How do I know if I'm addicted to vaping?
5. Is it a good idea to force someone in to vaping rehab?

Some questions they forgot to ask

1. Is electroshock therapy effective at treating vaping addiction.
2. My libido has increased since I was forced by my vaping addiction to stop smoking. Is there a treatment for this?
3. What programs are available for homeless vapers?

Last edited:
Reactions: Heybilox

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
My name is Dan and I have tracking OCD

trackvapemail.jpg

Andria

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I believe it's time to start writing vapor jokes. We have arrived.
man Walks into a vapor store and tells the clerk he is wanting to quit smoking and wants something simple to start with. 1/2 hour later he leaves the store with a DNA 200 mod and a Kayfun 4 with some Efest batteries.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
man Walks into a vapor store and tells the clerk he is wanting to quit smoking and wants something simple to start with. 1/2 hour later he leaves the store with a DNA 200 mod and a Kayfun 4 with some Efest batteries.

Nah, it should be a hybrid mod. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread