Opinions are like atomizers, we all have one...I need yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clouds4Fintan

Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
Ankeny, IA USA
Right now my budget dictates that I can afford 5 favors. I already have VG, Nic and mixing supplies. I have done a lot of reading about safety and procedures.

My question to you is, in your opinion, what 5 flavored should I get. I'd like 2 creamy/milky, 2 fruity, and one misc.

My taste profiles are for a sweet a tad more than sour. I love creamy and fruity. Love strawberries (will be getting CAPs sweet strawberry) I like milky cereal vapes a lot too.

Thanks so much

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Ok based on your parameters....

1) cap sweet strawberry(you chose already)
2) tfa juicy peach
3) tfa bav cream(dx or not up to you)
4) cap sweet cream
5) tfa fruit circles-some say too lemon pledge like, for me fine after a curing period, you wanted a cereal, some prefer fw fruit rings over tfa' s
6) if can , tfa sweetener

I'd love to add tfa vanilla swirl here too....sigh...

Rec bcv or wizard labs SMALL sample sizes to save $ and as intro to new flavors...again This is just my opinion based solely on parameters placed...be easier with $ amount because we might be able to find ya' more than 5 starter flavors depending on brands and cost at certain vendors...

Last edited:

Clouds4Fintan

Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
Ankeny, IA USA
I was thinking around $30 worth. But I was thinking about good no with 1oz flavor bottles so I don't run out too fast and if I really like one I don't have to order again right away. Should I stick with sample flavors and get more? I forgot about sweetener. I've heard of people getting pure sucrolose at the store and mixing with VG l, thoughts?

When I said 2 creamy flavors, I'm OK with anything. I've heard some marshmallows give great creaminess. And I love custards too.

For where I'm planning to buy... I'm not sure yet. Probably the place with the most selection and decent prices. I'll tailor where to shop when I'm closer to putting together my flavors so I don't have to pay shipping twice for two vendors.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
$30 is good for start, yeah I'd recc more smalls to get more to find what you like verses less larger sized bottles...at Bullcity you'll be able to get quite a few more ...you will have more flexibility starting with smalls, get larger size once you see what you use more. Your first mixes will likely be small sizes themselves then you'll know you like, then one mixes larger amounts. I like tfa sweetener, haven't made my own. Yes, hopefully you can one stop shop to save shipping costs. I highly rec bullcity vapor...now knowing amount, I agree try a custard and marshmallow, maybe one more fruit...blueberry wild ...kiwi double is good suggestion from mrdaputer and mixes with sweet strawberry too...

Clouds4Fintan

Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
Ankeny, IA USA
image.png

Clouds4Fintan

Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
Ankeny, IA USA
Clouds4, did you get your order? How are you making out mixing?
Yup got it all and have mixed them all individually and have been shaking and tasting a little. Did mix up one off the cuff recipe with vanilla cupcake, strawberry and a touch of marshmallow. Trying to be patient and let them all steep before coming to conclusions

Reactions: NoFumus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread