opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennyfromtheblock

Jan 2, 2015
okay I'd like your advice and opinion... I don't want or need anything too complicated. Just looking for something that will produce decent flavor and vapor - nothing crazy.

I currently have a Kangertech EVOD
looking to upgrade to one of the following
choices:
eleaf iStick
Innokin MVP
Innokin VV4 (i know this is an egot battery)

AND

I currently have a Mini Protank 2
choices:
Kanger Aerotank
Aspire nautilus
Aspire nautilus mini

thanks!!:)

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
FWIW I love my MVP, even though it's getting a bit dated as far as the tech goes, it's tried and true.
And I love my Nautilus as well. Somehow those two never seem to get together though. The Nauti is on a Provari and the MVP gets the workhorse duty in my tool belt during the day, and runs a Magma in the evenings. ;)
They both work well for me, and I haven't seen a need to change either one. Hope this helps.

Mapultz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
NC
I have an MVP and an iStick (20 watt and the new 30 watt). I much prefer the iStick. The battery life is comparable, but its form is much smaller. It fits in my hand so well. I wasn't sure I'd like the box style, but the iStick is great.

The 30 watt is new, but I'd recommend that one. The center pin is spring loaded, so no connection problems. The threads are a big improvement over the 20 watt as well.

Jennyfromtheblock

Jan 2, 2015
I have an MVP and an iStick (20 watt and the new 30 watt). I much prefer the iStick. The battery life is comparable, but its form is much smaller. It fits in my hand so well. I wasn't sure I'd like the box style, but the iStick is great.

The 30 watt is new, but I'd recommend that one. The center pin is spring loaded, so no connection problems. The threads are a big improvement over the 20 watt as well.

do you recommend the 30w over the 50w?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
okay I'd like your advice and opinion... I don't want or need anything too complicated. Just looking for something that will produce decent flavor and vapor - nothing crazy.

I currently have a Kangertech EVOD
choices:
Eleaf iStick
Innokin MVP
Innokin VV4 (i know this is an egot battery)

AND

I currently have a Mini Protank 2
choices:
Kanger Aerotank
Aspire Nautilus
Aspire Nautilus mini

thanks!!:)

iStick.

The Aspire Nautilus and the Kanger Aerotank were last year's tanks.
This year, it's the Aspire Atlantis and the Kanger Subtank.
The subtank comes with an optional rba head included.

Msand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2014
WI
I would suggest the iStick 30watt. it is an updated version of the 20w. the 50w is bigger in size and might be a tad to big. If you are used to ego style batteries. Here is a picture of the iStick mini next to a iStick 20w with a full size Nautilus tank on it. hope this helps. you might want to check out the thread also.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...40761-little-itty-bitty-mods-under-100-a.html

20150111_101838.jpg

Jennyfromtheblock

Jan 2, 2015
I would suggest the iStick 30watt. it is an updated version of the 20w. the 50w is bigger in size and might be a tad to big. If you are used to ego style batteries. Here is a picture of the iStick mini next to a iStick 20w with a full size Nautilus tank on it. hope this helps. you might want to check out the thread also.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...40761-little-itty-bitty-mods-under-100-a.html

View attachment 407444

thank you that is very helpful... i think the 30w with nautilus mini will look good!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I have two iSticks.

I gave my MVP away immediately.

- - - -

Now... iStick vs MVP20w is a fight.

or iStick30w vs MVP v.3 is a complete season one.

Personally, I wouldn't get any of these. I'd get the Sigelei 30w mini or the IPV mini or even the new Kanger box mod, when it comes out.

and... did I mention the Smok Xpro?

crazy... it's gone completely looney tunes. :)

Msand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2014
WI
I have two iSticks.

I gave my MVP away immediately.

- - - -

Now... iStick vs MVP20w is a fight.

or iStick30w vs MVP v.3 is a complete season one.

Personally, I wouldn't get any of these. I'd get the Sigelei 30w mini or the IPV mini or even the new Kanger box mod, when it comes out.

and... did I mention the Smok Xpro?

crazy... it's gone completely looney tunes. :)

sorry giggled at this one. All i could think of is which one..?? bt50, m50, m65, m45, m85, m65+, m85+, m22 ??? (sorry if i missed any)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
sorry giggled at this one. All i could think of is which one..?? bt50, m50, m65, m45, m85, m65+, m85+, m22 ??? (sorry if i missed any)

All of them, any of them. :) They are all smart. The Blue and Red (Pink) ones are fabulous.

M45 gets my vote at the moment. Then again, maybe there's a BT WiFi OS 4.6 version with infrared tv remote control possibility. Or with a pizza or cinema tickets app?

iStick.

The Aspire Nautilus and the Kanger Aerotank were last year's tanks.
This year, it's the Aspire Atlantis and the Kanger Subtank.
The subtank comes with an optional rba head included.

I read in the Fast Tech reviews that the Subtank leaks. Alot. But that's Fast Tech. I don't know about the originals. The RBA head looks nice!

Msand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2014
WI
All of them, any of them. :) They are all smart. The Blue and Red (Pink) ones are fabulous.

M45 gets my vote at the moment. Then again, maybe there's a BT WiFi OS 4.6 version with infrared tv remote control possibility. Or with a pizza or cinema tickets app?

the M50 without the the cinema ticket option :(

20150113_200252.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread