Options on mechanical mods with bottom buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
I am looking to buy my first mechanical mod. But I dont like the looks of the mechanical mods with the buttons sticking out on the sides. So I want to get a mechanical mod that has the button on the bottom.

So what all options are out there for good mechanical mods that has the button on the bottom?

Im liking the looks of the Gus mods...

Links & pictures are appreciated...

Chikenbok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
New York, NY
I am looking to buy my first mechanical mod. But I dont like the looks of the mechanical mods with the buttons sticking out on the sides. So I want to get a mechanical mod that has the button on the bottom.

So what all options are out there for good mechanical mods that has the button on the bottom?

Im liking the looks of the Gus mods...

Links & pictures are appreciated...

There are hundreds. Here are a few.

Nemesis
GP Paps
GP Lux
Chi You
Astro
Nzonic
Caravela
Atomo
Lotus
Pretty much everything Pinoy.

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
There are hundreds. Here are a few.

Nemesis
GP Paps
GP Lux
Chi You
Astro
Nzonic
Caravela
Atomo
Lotus
Pretty much everything Pinoy.

That just it, im still fairly new to mechanical mods, so I dont know whats all out there.

Thanks for the big list of options for me to check out!

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Cleaning up

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Cleaning up

Chikenbok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
New York, NY
I'll throw in a second for either a Gp Paps or a Nemesis

Also, what is that JJOOHHNN dude going on about ?

Bottom button mechanical mods. To stay on track - Paps button (2.5) wins in my book. Look wise - Nemesis takes the cake. However, there are tons of new mechs coming out these days so a keen eye will keep you in a good place!

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
My now sold Gus and Paps that I brushed. They are good looking mods.

RxHbUR5.jpg

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
{MODERATED}

On topic... let's not forget the budget options, especially for someone wanting to try it on for size before dropping two or three bills on it. I don't have one but the K100 and K101 are said to perform really well right out of the box.

I'll also say this, Exile.. about side button mods.. don't completely write them off until you try one. I thought the same as you before I got my first mech but as it turns out I prefer a side button now. I'll never, NEVAR I SAY, get rid of my EA MOD. It's a fantastic mod, very simple straight forward design.

Last edited by a moderator:

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
I'm going to go ahead and say that I got to play with a few nice bottom-button mechs this weekend: a Caravela, a Nemesis, a GP Paps, a Gus, some Sentinels, and a few Empire.

I think the Paps had the best button, the Nemesis would be my overall pick, the Vela is gorgeous in a way most won't care about, and the Empire is still my Unicorn.

If you're on a budget and need it now, though, the Sentinel doesn't fall too short in really any category except that I think it's Fugly. You may disagree, and that's the beauty of having so many options.

Personally, I'm still on several notifications for the Nemesis, and I'll be buying one or two as soon as I get a chance. After that, I might see what hoops I have to jump through for a Vela. It's a good mod for $200, but I'm not paying one hot cent over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread