Orange Cream Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonedkirby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
NY
So i''ve just about given up on the idea that there is a good orange cream vape out there. I've tried the best of the best, from several vendors, and I've got four bottles sitting here that I don't much care for.
I would like, an orange vape, thats cool, refreshing and light, but still has decent flavor. I dont want a warm overpowered orange vape with weird exhale for the cream.
Does anyone know of just that, because when I vape orange cream I want it to be an experience similar to drinking orange cream soda, or a shake, or ice cream, know what I'm saying? It may not be within the realm of possibility, because I've heard orange flavors are hard to make in general ( good ones ). Something with citric or acidic juices being hard to master in terms of juice flavor. Chime in, let me know. I kind of liked Dragons Dream, by EC Blends, and Orange de Sangre w/cream from Highbrow vapors, but they just arent what Im looking for.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
havent personally tried it, but ive heard "Orange makes me creamsicle" from alice in vapelands is good

This. Not only is it good, but it's the only orange creamsicle flavor I've ever tried that tastes exactly like a creamsicle. Spot on. It's one of my favorite vapes.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I too have tried a few duds on the orange cream front. I finally found one that worked almost too good for me, and it comes from Altcig. It's their version of Orange Dreamcicle, and man o man is it good stuff!! No funky orange, and no cheese nasty cream taste to this, just orange and cream. I will say tho that I like my vapes pretty sweet, so I did add a couple drops of the Altcig sweetener to it, and that put it over the too for me! :)
It looks like u have quite a few to chose from and I hope u find one or more that work for u. I stick with Altcig because I greatly enjoy most of their juice line, they have fast shipping, and great customer service, plus one of the funniest places on ecf to hang out, the "Altcig vape happy" thread.

Good luck on your search!! :)

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I keep hearing about that alice in vapeland...url?

NVM,found it...small choice though.

True, but I'd rather buy from a vendor that has a small selection of juices that they've spent months testing than a vendor that has a 100 juices, most of which taste like cat feces.

stonedkirby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
NY
I'll +1 to both the Orange Cream from Vapedudes and the Orange Creamsicle from Alice in Vapeland.

The Vapedudes is much more of a fruity, tangy flavour.
The Alice in Vapeland is much more of a mellow, creamy flavour.

Both delicious :)

If The alice in vapeland is accurate to my taste buds, that might be it. Or perhaps a mix of that an a tarty orange. I will try it out. I have tried vapedudes OC, also didnt quite do it for me. They are beta testing a new formula for it btw, one person remarked that the orange in it was a bit spicier then they were used to. But thanks chunk.

stonedkirby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
NY
I mixed Orange de Sangre and Vanilla Bourbon Bean (both from HighBrow) and it was REALLY good. For a more orange creamsicle/ice cream flavor, I got a sample from vaperite a while back, and it was surprisingly good

Tried that highbrow combo. Not for me. Will look into vaperites. Thanks

stonedkirby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
NY
I too have tried a few duds on the orange cream front. I finally found one that worked almost too good for me, and it comes from Altcig. It's their version of Orange Dreamcicle, and man o man is it good stuff!! No funky orange, and no cheese nasty cream taste to this, just orange and cream. I will say tho that I like my vapes pretty sweet, so I did add a couple drops of the Altcig sweetener to it, and that put it over the too for me! :)
It looks like u have quite a few to chose from and I hope u find one or more that work for u. I stick with Altcig because I greatly enjoy most of their juice line, they have fast shipping, and great customer service, plus one of the funniest places on ecf to hang out, the "Altcig vape happy" thread.

Good luck on your search!! :)

I looked at that a while back when i was looking to try their vanilla love flavor, but backed out on the order. Will look into that for shizzle girl.

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
Another vote for Alice in Vapeland. Also tried several other different companies version and this one is the only one I like. All the others had a weird chemical or soapy after taste. We got the sampler pack from AinV and they sent a freebie too so we have all 11 flavors. I have tried over 80 different juices from 11 different vendors and am averaging about 1 in 10 that i like enough to buy again. 4 in 10 worth vaping through the remainder of the bottle. I like 9 of the 11 juices tho on first taste from Alice. They are steeping now and getting better and better.

Haven't tried the Vape Dudes version yet but I will as I have had the best success with their juices before the Alice order came in. They also need to steep about a week to a week and half IMO as they are made to order.

Between Vape Dudes and Alice and a couple odds and ends here and there, like AVE Boba's and Halo's Kringles and HX3, Mrs T's snickerdoodle and pistachio, I don't need to look again for quite a while. Thank god!

Sorry, that got long winded. LoL Hope you find what you are looking for.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Tried that highbrow combo. Not for me. Will look into vaperites. Thanks

The Highbrow mixture definitely doesn't give that creamsicle type flavor...I think mainly because the Orange de Sangre is like a fresh squeeze OJ type flavor, not typically the type of orange in a creamsicle. The vaperite one is definitely more along those lines though

chunkmeister

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
South Wales
chunkmeister.com
Im a little late to the party here but Alice in Vapeland I have tried and love and my second choice is the Vape Dudes Orange Creamsicle. The only diffrence is I love the Vape Dudes version BUT...I get sick of it for some reason after a couple redrips on my atty. The Alice in Vapeland one I do not.

Yup. It's because the Vapedude's one is slightly sweeter... slightly fruitier... or maybe good to describe as "tart", rather than the creaminess of the AiV one.

Personally, I like them both. I do think the Vapedude's one just edges it slightly, but I do like the fruitier, sharper, zestier flavours, so that's probably why. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread