• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ordering from Freedom Smokes USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
Are you going to be ordering more Iattys when they come up available again? (I think I heard November.)

Clouds of vapor can't ship to Korea without an APO...but if you happen to order an extra, I'd be happy to take one off your hands.

Ande

PS- What the heck do you need THREE GGTS for? They're indestructible! I'd think you could vape ONE for the rest of your life...

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
Are you going to be ordering more Iattys when they come up available again? (I think I heard November.)

Clouds of vapor can't ship to Korea without an APO...but if you happen to order an extra, I'd be happy to take one off your hands.

Ande

PS- What the heck do you need THREE GGTS for? They're indestructible! I'd think you could vape ONE for the rest of your life...

Well, I might. You can order from any of the international shippers, the one down under can ship here.

I got the second one for me, I like to have 2 flavors on me. The third I got because things weren't going well with the guy I was buying Leo's from, so I figured worst case I end up with a spare, but at least I'll have the one for Leo.

Never know, if Leo likes his enough (he has the UFS on it) he might decide to be a physical (no online) reseller for Imeo. Imeo said he'd be ok as long as he's not looking to sell online. They would fit in well at his new place when it opens, the Cigar Lounge.

Well, today I was FINALLY refunded in full for my FSUSA order placed on June 2nd... but by my credit card company. After about 50 days of waiting I processed a charge-back request. A few days later FSUSA sent me an email as I posted earlier in this thread. I responded that I wanted a refund in full, and refused to pay the shipping and I would then cancel the chargeback. At that point they stopped responding to my emails. Never heard from them again, and certainly won't order from them again, but at least I have my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread