Organic/All Natural and Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenwjones

Sep 12, 2012
United States
About a year ago I had tried to switch to vapor and found that my body was highly sensitive to all the fluids I had tried, including: PG/VG Blends, 100% PG, and 100% VG.. I had even tried zero Nic and the expensive WTA fluids. After two weeks and a $100 invested in various fluids I gave up and smoked organic cigarettes since my body reacted poorly to all forms of e-liquid.

This year, it was brought to my attention that there are two primary companies who are providing decent quality natural/organic flavors: Virgin Vapor and Alice in Vapeland.

I have tried several flavors (Plum Crazy, Forbidden Fig, etc..) from Virgin Vapor and while the transition for my body is still seemingly severe, I have been able to vape on these excellent fluids with the same if not more regularity as when I smoked organic cigarettes. It has been two weeks now, and I am happy to say that I am beginning to acclimate.

I did try a flavor from Alice in Vapeland a friend of mine had (Quiet Morning) and while the flavor was wonderful, I did have a stronger reaction to that fluid than to the Virgin Vapor fluids. The reason may be due to the percentage of PG in the AIV fluids compared to the 100% naturally derived VG from VV. Also, the Absolute Virgin line of flavors do not include ethyl alcohol as many of the other VG based fluids do to provide the "throat hit".

Has anyone else noticed a sensitivity to all but the 100% natural/organic and alcohol free fluids?

jcmccord235

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I found myself sensitive to PG and, I'm guessing, some of the other stuff in mainstream juices. I definately prefer the organic flavors for depth and complexity. I will admit I found myself with a chronic productive cough when vaping organic ry4 or organic caramel creme as all day vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread