Penguiness......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Yep I am calling you out.

I traded you a bottle of Switch for some steeped Virus and I got the vape mail today. Imagine my surprise when I got 4 bottles yes count 'em four bottles of different juice. 2 50mls one more than half full of well steeped Virus, the other nearly half full of well steeped Radioactive. And the other two a 30ml bottle half full of RBF (have no idea what that is but Imma vape it) and a 15ml bottle of Bedrock half full which I have read about and wanted to try. I love fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA.

But now I am in your debt for sure, I don't know how but there will be some payback coming your way. What kind of southern gentleman would I be to get soooo much more for just one bottle of juice? Not sure how or when but something will be coming your way for sure. Pictures of your awesome generousness will be incoming soon. You are one for the record books and am glad to call you a friend, now my only conundrum is what the hell to vape first. Uh duh VIRUS!!!!!!! Then Radioactive while I listen to this.

I also just got my Lemo and Sigelei and wanted you to know that steeped Virus will be the first thing I run through it just as soon as I get it built and wicked.

STOOPIDLY awesome vape mail day!

Last edited:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Yep I am calling you out.

I traded you a bottle of Switch for some steeped Virus and I got the vape mail today. Imagine my surprise when I got 4 bottles yes count 'em four bottles of different juice. 2 50mls one more than half full of well steeped Virus, the other nearly half full of well steeped Radioactive. And the other two a 30ml bottle half full of RBF (have no idea what that is but Imma vape it) and a 15ml bottle of Bedrock half full which I have read about and wanted to try. I love fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA.

But now I am in your debt for sure, I don't know how but there will be some payback coming your way. What kind of southern gentleman would I be to get soooo much more for just one bottle of juice? Not sure how or when but something will be coming your way for sure. Pictures of your awesome generousness will be incoming soon. You are one for the record books and am glad to call you a friend, now my only conundrum is what the hell to vape first. Uh duh VIRUS!!!!!!! Then Radioactive while I listen to this.

I also just got my Lemo and Sigelei and wanted you to know that steeped Virus will be the first thing I run through it just as soon as I get it built and wicked.

Know what I did? I gave back to someone who is so very giving. I see you doing for others on here and had not yet seen a return. But I was also being selfish. See, if you try Radio you will want to vote for it. Another member in the Radio Teamsters. And the other selfish part of me just wanted you to enjoy something that us "oldtimer NT" peeps have.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Know what I did? I gave back to someone who is so very giving. I see you doing for others on here and had not yet seen a return. But I was also being selfish. See, if you try Radio you will want to vote for it. Another member in the Radio Teamsters. And the other selfish part of me just wanted you to enjoy something that us "oldtimer NT" peeps have.

Thank you, I didn't do the stuff I have for rewards but will gladly vape them and think of the kindness you have shown me. A perfect example of how to PIF to others in the future. :thumb:

To be completely honest (don't want to ruin my karma now) I do have some Radioactive headed my way via a trade with another generous member of the NT fam. So if you want this back please let me know. I already feel like I have received too much from you. My curiosity got the best of me and when I read so much about it in other threads I had to snatch it up when it was offered. :)

I will have to vote for Radio now if for nothing else than for the kindness you have shown me. I am grinning ear to ear, my Christmas has came early if these DANG batteries would charge. :lol: I am off to make dinner and watch batteries charge but will be back soon to sing your praises some more. I dare say I am getting a little misty eyed in the wake of your awesome vape mail.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
My friend, you so deserve it!!! Can't wait to read your reactions to all the new stuff!

Thanks Lynn, I sure don't feel like I deserved all this but if you guys say so I won't argue with ya'll. And oh reactions will be coming very soon!

I love our family :) I got surprise mail today too :) I didn't watch the video but told hubby you were probably proposing......:hubba:

Haha now Tracey don't go getting me in trouble just when I am starting to do good. :D

gosh, now i'm a little teary eyed, there are god people out there and there are great people out there :toast:

And then there are super exceptional people with handwriting that would make an English teacher weep aka Penguiness. :D

I just dripped some Bedrock while waiting on the oven to heat up, I am in love. Move over Virus there is a new sheriff in town, it's absolutely delicious. Your plan may have backfired Peng if I could vote for this I would employ voter fraud to get this on the site for sure. I am going to go vape some more "cereal" while I season my steak. :lol:

Partspro

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Winneconne,WI,USA

That is just too cool........

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Thanks Lynn, I sure don't feel like I deserved all this but if you guys say so I won't argue with ya'll. And oh reactions will be coming very soon!

Haha now Tracey don't go getting me in trouble just when I am starting to do good. :D

And then there are super exceptional people with handwriting that would make an English teacher weep aka Penguiness. :D

I just dripped some Bedrock while waiting on the oven to heat up, I am in love. Move over Virus there is a new sheriff in town, it's absolutely delicious. Your plan may have backfired Peng if I could vote for this I would employ voter fraud to get this on the site for sure. I am going to go vape some more "cereal" while I season my steak. :lol:

You can get more Bedrock from Big Red Vapor. Clark put that one out as a favor. Your bottle is special, though. It has the NT label on it. Don't throw it away! :)

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I have to say I am sold, just rewicked and put half a bottle of this fine juice Peng sent to me and I have to say this Radioactive is something special. Now I just need to know how to change my vote, sorry Sure Bert. Now pardon me while I go chuck some of these delicious clouds and listen to Radioactive. :D

Tonight is going to be so awesome, can't wait to fill the Lemo with the finely aged Virus and crank up the WATTS (JJ Watts) on the Sigelei. :thumb:

Last edited:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I have to say I am sold, just rewicked and put half a bottle of this fine juice Peng sent to me and I have to say this Radiactive is something special. Now I just need to know how to change my vote, sorry Sure Bert. Now pardon me while I go chuck some of these delicious clouds and listen to Radioactive. :D

Tonight is going to be so awesome, can't wait to fill the Lemo with the finely aged Virus and crank up the WATTS (JJ Watts) on the Sigelei. :thumb:

You need one of these now:

View attachment 393284

View attachment 393286

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I have to say I am sold, just rewicked and put half a bottle of this fine juice Peng sent to me and I have to say this Radiactive is something special. Now I just need to know how to change my vote, sorry Sure Bert. Now pardon me while I go chuck some of these delicious clouds and listen to Radioactive. :D

build your coil at higher ohms to take advantage of those watts that you can push now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread