Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Hey Folks,

I posted this question in another thread then realized this was the appropriate sub-forum.

I have been vaping for 6 months and have been analog free ever since. 30 year smoker. My symptoms started slowly. Mild, occasional skin rashes. Not bad enough to complain at first. Some days no symptoms at all. No headaches. No other symptoms. But very slowly the rashes have gotten worse.

Now, after 6 months, the itchy rashes are getting bad enough to wake me up at night. They're in the usual places for rashes, between the fingers, behind the knees, under the arms, etc.

I have heard of new vapers getting PG symptoms right away. But I have never heard a vaper describe symptoms that increased very slowly over 6 months. I typically vape PG/VG in the 50/50 range, but sometimes heavier on the VG.

Of course it could be something other than vaping. But has anyone ever heard of allergic reactions to PG taking 6 months to really surface?

Any and all suggestions are welcome. I really need to get this sorted out.

Thanks, JJ

Vagablonde

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
California via Norway
my experiance when I first started vaping was ..first i knew nothing about pg or vg...however within a amount of time as it built up into my system..like a threshold it reached my body reacted badly very badly..so I'm not sure it may be that everyone would experiance such a thing but it is possible.
I have eliminated all PG and can vape happily

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Thank you all for sharing your experience.

Just a quick follow up to my original post. It turns out PG was not causing my skin rash. Dermatologist figured it out and now I am fine. The problem was elsewhere.

On a side note, I have fallen in love with straight VG. I love having a fog bank in front of my face. And Boba's Bounty is the Holy Grail.

Thanks, JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread