Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
I have found that different juices , no matter what % , of pg/vg , will taste , and/or vape differently, when used with an atty , a carto , and direct dripping . docbrown was correct on the pg= more taste , and th , etc , but still everybody likes some mixes , that others hate . So start out maybe with a couple samples , of the same flavor , but with different % ratios , and see which one you like . Then you can order bigger bottles , and know what pg / vg mix , you want . good luck .

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
So, some vendors do increase the flavoring to compensate for more PG? Does anybody know vendors that do this?

PG will give you the strongest taste. It's VG that mutes the flavor. VirginVapor.com will make it however you want. Annette's juices are all organic or you can get a mix...your choice. She also offers an extra flavor option. Her juices are wonderful and I'm not one that ever liked 100% VG but I do hers.

vert1276

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
seattle
So, some vendors do increase the flavoring to compensate for more PG? Does anybody know vendors that do this?

I dont know of any vender that will automatically do it. If the juice suppler makes there own in house you can email them and ask them too and most cool ones will do it for you im sure juicy would. Some venders you can pick you flavor percentage. Bonbayvapor comes to mind on a vender that lets you pick the percentage. you can go all the way up to 25%. On a 100% VG mix, you might need like 30% though. There are venders that offer a line on of 100% VG im sure they increase the flavor %. AVE has a whole line of 100%vg juice and im sure those juices are somewhere close to 30%. Also if you let VG steep a long time it can get more flavor.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I was wondering this myself. I'm glad someone asked it recently before I did, and that the search function actually found what I was looking for...

..that thing ....ing hates me..

Are you using the "search ECF with google" search box or the one below it? The google search is WAY better.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Depends also on what hardware you're using. Cartomizers and most atties with carts and tanks prefer thinner liquids, 80PG/20VG, or 70/30. I you direct drip, you can use thicker blends. Viscosity is more important than the actual percentages. Most 100%VG eliquids are cut with distilled water anyway. Pure VG is pretty much unvapable.

Last edited:

MisterCombo21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2010
Syracuse NY

Do you mean compensate for more VG? If so, Tasty Vapor is good about this... They tell you how much VG you can add without jeapordizing or decreasing taste... VG is much thicker and can be a PITA in my opinion with cartos and whatnot... Clouds of Vapor organic VG juices are awesome though... Great flavor, thin, dont gunk up attys or cartos, etc...

I personally started out with 100% PG, got a great throat hit but not as much vapor. Recently switched over to 80/20 and it's been working out for me. I tried 50/50 but it seemed way too thick and clogged up my atty much quicker, the TH wasn't as satisfying either. I guess it also depends on the liquid and the vender you purchase your liquid from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread