Pipe Tobacco eJuice Like "Carter Hall" and "Half & Half"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buford T. Justice

Oct 15, 2013
USA
I haven't had a tobacco cigarette for a month since yesterday. I am not missing those damn coffin nails at all. I also have not had a cigar or smoked a pipe. I was never much of a cigar smoker, but I do miss my pipe. When I smoked it, I was using "Carter Hall" and "Half & Half" pipe tobaccos. Does anyone know of any eJuices out there that taste like these two pipe tobaccos?

Buford T. Justice

Oct 15, 2013
USA
Congrats on being off of the analogs for your first month.... you should be feeling much better now. Check out Mt Baker.... they have approximately 25-30 different tobacco flavors and I'm sure I've seen at least 1 pipe flavor in the mix. Good luck!!

Nicotine Juice - Tobacco Flavors - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

I do feel better. It looks like they have several. I have no idea though on what percentages/ratios of PG to VG I need or to go purely VG and distilled water.

Buford T. Justice

Oct 15, 2013
USA
Nothing will taste like burning tobacco leaves. As an ex-smoker myself who also enjoyed a pipe, I find that I really enjoy Halo's Captain Jack when I feel nostalgic for the pipe. When vaped, the taste and smell are reminiscent of a humidor. Really good stuff, there.

Tobacco E-Liquid Flavors | Halo E Liquid

Thanks for the recommendation, but their description makes it sound like it is harsh.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Ahh the illustrious search for pipe & cigar tobacco vape, or any tobacco vape. Actually, I've come real close to a cigar, pipe, and cigarette tasting vapes. All of them used Cappuccino as the main flavor. Cappuccino and Vanilla Bourbon gives a cigar/pipe like vape, Cappuccino and Cinnamon Danish, give a real thick pipe like vape, and Virginia Fired with a dash of Cinnamon Danish, and a tad bit of apple, gives a Cavendish like vape. I DIY juice, and have come up with some incredibly close tobacco like vapes on accident. Even one that tasted like a camel straight. But, since I've been vaping a little over 6 months, have found I don't much like these taste anymore. lol. But I did keep the Virginia Fired recipe, may make it again, it delivered a heavy thick vape, that was quite tasty.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
Being a former pipe smoker myself, I too am interested in this thread. I havent a hit of the pipe or analog in 1 week today. I must say I havent missed the stinkies one bit, but I do miss the pipe at times. When I find the right flavor I think that urge will go too.

I got some Coumarin Pipe from MBV that is ready to be tried this evening when I get home. I also have a order coming from Heathers Heavenly Vapes that should be here tomorrow. So hopefully I can find something to fill the pipe void.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
Surprised that no one has mentioned
Pipe Sauce

I got some of there Oak Barrel Cider about a week ago. I have tried it twice and so far there isnt much taste to it. I am hoping with some more steep time maybe it will come alive!! What little taste there is I like, there just isnt much of it!!
:toast:

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos.html

This is ECF's be-all depository of Natural Tobacco knowledge hands-down! Everything Pipe/Cigar flavored is here... all NET* (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) and where you can find it, reviews, accuracy of the flavors (Pretty spot-on since they're flavored from the actual tobacco themselves, not artificially flavored) they are, etc...

It's insanely long so I would recommend reading thru the first couple pages, then skip to the last few pages to see the new developments, introduce yourself, what you're looking for specifically and sit back and wait for the flood of suggestions. The guys there are really eager to help out the lost tobacco lovers!

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Thanks for that link UnclePsyko!!

I figured there was something like that around here, but when I searched the other day I couldnt find it.

Thanks again!!
:toast:

Not a problem my Brotha! Being a Pipe-Cigar lover myself, that thread was a LIFESAVER and the one place that gave me the recommendations of what I was looking for... I was minutes from giving up and abandoning the whole ecig thing out of disappointment and frustration. I'm one happy Black Cavendish/Latakia/Drew Estate Vaper these days!

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
So there is actually something out there that comes close to Black Cavendish?!?!?!?!

I have actually just been trying to match my Maple/Rum mix that I got at the local store and so far I have found a couple that are close, but not quite there. I would have never guessed that Black Cavendish would have been possible.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Black Cavendish is probably my Go-To favorite vape these days! Pretty much everything on their site is pretty incredible, no lie! The Cavendish is a really nice blend of smoke with a touch of sweetness. Not too dry, not chemically, just bliss!
Oh, and the Room-Note is accurate too... I never had a complaint from ANYONE while vaping away on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread