Pipe Tobacco or cigar flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrford

Jan 22, 2014
Col OH
Been smoking Mt Baker vapor coumarin Pipe tobacco. So far this stuff is amazing 2months and no cigarettes and I don't have the need or want at all. And that is among alot coming from 20+ years at 2 packs a day. But I have always like pipes and cigars I only went to ciggs as a alternative to pipes and cigars. Easier to smoke carry and put out.

So even though I have found my adv and love it. Variety is always great. Anyone have any suggestions on cigar or pipe tobacco flavors that are 80-100 vg?

Thanks in advance

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Been smoking Mt Baker vapor coumarin Pipe Tobacco. So far this stuff is amazing 2months and no cigarettes and I don't have the need or want at all. And that is among alot coming from 20+ years at 2 packs a day. But I have always like pipes and cigars I only went to ciggs as a alternative to pipes and cigars. Easier to smoke carry and put out.

So even though I have found my adv and love it. Variety is always great. Anyone have any suggestions on cigar or pipe tobacco flavors that are 80-100 vg?

Thanks in advance

hello Mrford, welcome to ECF

I like MBV "555" , have you tried that yet ? (24mg-20/80-2fs)

Coumarin Pipe is a lighter, golden (to me)

555 is thick, heavy dark, rich and with tobacco juices-steeping a must

so for me it's {USA Blend - Coumarin - 555}

Vape≈On :2cool:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I will order up some samples. Just wanting to try some different things out
I have had the 555 and it wasn't bad
had a 3amigos and it was awful.
I did order some Boba's to try and gorrila juice also have a couple
custom mixes from Mt Baker that I am waiting on. I will keep you guys updated. And thank for the info

should have mentioned this one

really liked it, but with MBV prices and DIY
I no longer order from them...

- http://www.primevaping.com/tobacco-...ypage_images.tpl&product_id=78&category_id=28

- http://www.primevaping.com/tobacco-...ypage_images.tpl&product_id=90&category_id=28

their PV4 is my ultimate favorite (RY4) :evil:

roadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Southern CA
Been smoking Mt Baker vapor coumarin Pipe Tobacco. So far this stuff is amazing 2months and no cigarettes and I don't have the need or want at all. And that is among alot coming from 20+ years at 2 packs a day. But I have always like pipes and cigars I only went to ciggs as a alternative to pipes and cigars. Easier to smoke carry and put out.

Thanks in advance

I have Coumarin Pipe as well, good stuff. My current favorite is Liqua Cuban Cigar Tobacco. It has a little bit of a nutty flavor, but very good.

Mrford

Jan 22, 2014
Col OH
Ok just got the Boba's bounty in.. Put it in my Trident /mvp2.....sseems everyone is always trying to identify what in Boba's bounty and what it taste like... Everyone says they taste Graham cracker... Very true.... I but what no one has pointed out yet is... This tastes exactly like a" smores pop tart ". I'll let it steep abit.... but my daughter loves those things so I steal one from time to time and that's it. Pre steeping it's a SMORES POP TART. I MO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread