Please help... Bloog vs. V4l

Status
Not open for further replies.

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
as someone who has used both. The bloog is by far much better, the draw is so much better than on the v4l. Bloog has a horizontal wick in their cartomizers which helps produce more vapor and lowers the chances of burning, also the bloog batteries are regulated at 3.6v which means they stay at the same voltage from the moment you take it off the charger til it dies out.

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
i made the mistake of trying out the v4l juices for the first time in a long time (since i switched to bloog), because of a sale v4l had last week. got them the other day.. biiiiiig mistake! (no disrespect leaf if you had a hand in creating some of them).. the diff just between the juices of bloog & v4l is night and day. bloog's juices (red & ry4 especially) i could live off for the rest of my life. the garbage i got from v4l would be better suited to use as paint thinner/nail polish remover.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
My intent wasn't to bash V4L. I once was a customer. I simply made a distinction between the technologies being currently used and IMO the vertical coil cartomizer and unregulated batteries are "older technology" This is what the OP asked about.

Again IMO there is no contest, Bloog is simply the most consistent vaping experience around.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
What I think she's really looking for is the ability to take shorter, stronger drags. I know that high voltage or a big batt with lr would be better, but she's pretty bent on cig style and auto switch... Any/all ideas welcome, bloog or no. Thanks all

Absolutely! One of the things I am very proud of is that with a MaxxFusion, unlike a Vapor King, you don't need a 5, 7, or 10 second long puff. A normal, 2 to 3 second puff will give you a lung full of vapor. :thumb:

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
lol, I don't want to touch this one with a ten foot pole! :p

I will admitt, I order from both companies, based on my personal likes and tastes.

I prefer the hardware and 555 from bloog. and I like wowboy and french vanilla icecream from v4l.

That's what works for me, and I'm sticking to it.

Your best bet is to buy one of those new trial kits bloog is offering. If your mom likes then, then invest more. I don't think you're going to get any negitive feedback about a bloog product comming into the bloog subforum.. everyone here already loves bloog. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread