Please help me help my husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerWilco357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
USA
For me it was in the delivery of the vape to nic. Until I got the kayfun and Provari combo it was hit and miss ..running out of atomizers or batteries was just to frustrating . Now I can wick my own kayfun and use my mod all day without messing around just hits every time . and i get more of the nic using this setup via kayfun so had to cut down from 18mg to 12mg nic which was also nice..soon to be 6mg.
He may be ok with the juice he uses now without going up in nic but just finding a setup that delivers and delivers every time ..

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
I'm currently in the exact same situation with trying to convert my wife for cigs. There's a seemingly unlimited number of combinations of pens, MODs, clearos, cartos etc etc. but the ONE thing that may help him most that I can think of is this:
http://www.nicoticket.com/a-word-on-vaping-technique/
Good luck, Vape On!:vapor:

Shootist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Decatur, GA, USA
I suggest he try one of the Cig-A-Like products. Something like the Halo G6 or V2 EX or anything that mimics a cigarette. Any of them Accept BluCig. And get the Automatic batteries instead of the manuals that you have to push a button.

That way he can carry it around in his pocket and stick it in his mouth when needed.

In all honesty I don't see how Vaping is any more time consuming than smoking a real cigarette. You have to get it out of the pack, get your lighter out, light it and find an ashtray. Then you have to Clean that up.

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm currently in the exact same situation with trying to convert my wife for cigs. There's a seemingly unlimited number of combinations of pens, MODs, clearos, cartos etc etc. but the ONE thing that may help him most that I can think of is this:
http://www.nicoticket.com/a-word-on-vaping-technique/
Good luck, Vape On!:vapor:

Hahaha,

At first I thought your post was just trying to say all he needed was Nicoticket's juices, but then I looked a little closer and saw it was about vaping technique.....I was "had" or "infected" as they say at just Nicoticket....the amazing elixirs Kent mixes up that is! LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread