plume veil 1.5 clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasty Fog

Oct 28, 2014
South Florida
I don't know why I didn't find this thread when I was searching before, anyway, I just put up a review on the acerig plume veil 1.5.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=618257
Unfortunately I had an issue with the screw holes in mine. I go over it in my review and discuss how I fixed it. Despite the issues I had with mine, now that it's fixed, I love it! Great design. I ordered mine from vividsmoke.com they have it without the gold plated deck.

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
Was it worth the wait!?!?!?

THAT DECK, OH THAT DECK.

datdeck.jpg

I own two FT clone veils and I have been loving how they've performed, the Acerig v1.5 is a true step up though, excellent. Logoless, no machining burrs, like 12 extra screws(all plated) and THE DECK, OH THE DECK... I need another one.

Quick Question,

Could you be so kind and link us where you got yours from please?

And yes it looks awesome. I have a Tohb myself and not real happy, and have been following the Plum Veil for a while now... and in just a few month they have re-done the device and its getting better and better.

One last question though, I have seen and heard that the cap on the deck is kind of lose, and not as tight as on the version 1... is that true with yours too?

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Zphinx:14491867 said:
Was it worth the wait!?!?!?

THAT DECK, OH THAT DECK.

datdeck.jpg

I own two FT clone veils and I have been loving how they've performed, the Acerig v1.5 is a true step up though, excellent. Logoless, no machining burrs, like 12 extra screws(all plated) and THE DECK, OH THE DECK... I need another one.

Quick Question,

Could you be so kind and link us where you got yours from please?

And yes it looks awesome. I have a Tohb myself and not real happy, and have been following the Plum Veil for a while now... and in just a few month they have re-done the device and its getting better and better.

One last question though, I have seen and heard that the cap on the deck is kind of lose, and not as tight as on the version 1... is that true with yours too?

The top portion is very loose and easy to pop off. Just replace the o-rings with larger ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread