Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
[FYI: The following may sound like a "paid testimonial." It is not. I don't know this guy or his company from a hill of beans. I just call 'em as I see 'em.]

On Monday, I placed my first order with VaporKings (an atomizer and a load of low-priced carts for my DSE801). At the same time, I ordered some other e-stuff from two other vendors. Those vendors delivered promptly on Thursday (pretty good). However, VaporKings' order arrived on Wednesday! Now that's impressive.

What impressed me even more was the note I received from Rob on Monday afternoon/evening, refunding me (via PayPal) more than half the shipping fee! He said he was able to squeeze my order (without damage) into a smaller box, so was able to save money at the post office - which he passed directly (and immediately) on to me.

[Query for Rob: What came first: the "Vapor King" KR808D-1 or VaporKings.com? If you did, those other guys owe you an apology. If they did, I'm not sure that "you chose wisely." :cool: It's confusing.]

Thanks, Rob!

Don (the chain-vaping boomer)

Smoke-free and vaping for all of 2 weeks now ... haven't saved any money yet:( ... but having fun!:)

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Don,

Thanks for the praise! We just treat people how we would like to be treated!

As far as the name is concerned, Vapor4Life actually had Vapor King before I picked the name Vapor Kings. It was 100% unintentional as I picked a company name based on the availability of domain names. VaporKings.com happened to be open and I like the ring to it. I didn't discover the Vapor King e-cig until I began being active here. It was somewhat of an "oh crap" moment when I found it but it doesn't seem to have caused any problems.

Again thank you for the praise!

Rob

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
The order I praised at the beginning of this thread included an 801 atomizer. I ordered it as a back up and didn't check it out until a couple days ago. It died on me after a day. Don't know why, but I have read that this can happen with atomizers (from any vendor).

I mention this because of Rob's handling of the problem. As soon as I brought it to his attention, he wrote back quickly and made some suggestions for reviving it. When that didn't work, he immediately offered to send me a replacement (at no charge).

Replacing non-functioning equipment is not totally unheard of here. [There are some wonderful suppliers participating in ECF.] What impressed me especially was the speed of his responses and the individualized attention.

Thanks again, Rob!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread