Provape

Status
Not open for further replies.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
I would like to order the wife a Provape and they currently have 2 kits listed, the beginners kit and the starter kit. Both kits appear to have the same contents and they are both the same price.

Anyone know of a difference between the 2 kits ?
Does the charger work for the batteries in the ProVari ?
Are the upgraded batteries in the Provape the same as used in the ProVari ?

My thinking is If I buy her the Provape and get some "atta boy points" then on the 15th when I order the Provari for myself we would be able to use the same batteries and charger between the 2 different devices ?

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I would like to order the wife a Provape and they currently have 2 kits listed, the beginners kit and the starter kit. Both kits appear to have the same contents and they are both the same price.

Anyone know of a difference between the 2 kits ?
Does the charger work for the batteries in the ProVari ?
Are the upgraded batteries in the Provape the same as used in the ProVari ?

My thinking is If I buy her the Provape and get some "atta boy points" then on the 15th when I order the Provari for myself we would be able to use the same batteries and charger between the 2 different devices ?

So I have owned a Provape1 for almost 2 years now, and it is one of the sweetest 3.7 volt Mods out there.. heres what I recomened using... Buy the Base Kit... Then go to the SuperTmanufacturing.com website and buy the batteries(best prices and selections).. The Provape1 uses 14500 batteries, and the best ones to use are the AW 600mah IMRs with a Genuine Joye 510 Low Resistance atomizer. The Provape1 wiil shine with this setup...
The protected AW 14500 750mah batteries really dont produce enough amps for a LR atty to fire correctly...
Also you can buy the charger at SuperT, I own the Pila charger, but if you dont want to spend $45 for a charger get the XTAR WP2 II Intelligent charger... Both chargers will charge all 3.7 volt batteries with no problems....

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Thanks Riverboat, wish you were here a couple days ago :lol:

I ordered this for the wife as a surprise,

ProVape-1 V2.1 Beginners Kit with 2 AW Brand Performance Batteries
A couple different drip tips
510 Attomizer

I will check into the vendor you suggested for the additional items.[/QUOTE ]
......................................................................................................................
Echos67 the AW 750mahs will work with the LR attys but not as good as the AW 600mah IMRs. IMR batteries deliver more amps under load... So you really want to get the wife some Joye LR 510 attys for that Provape1.... LR attys produce about twice as much vapor as the SR attys do, and the vapor is warmer... 3.7 volt batteries come fresh off the charger at 4.2 volts. When you put a load on them(firing the atty) they go down to about 3.6 volts... So that means....3.6v x 3.6v / 1.5 (LR atty resistance) = 8.64 watts.. and 3.6v x 3.6v / 2.2 (SR atty resistance) = 5.89 watts... As you can see its a big diffrence in power.... Now these wattages will drop as the battery gets more discharged... But when you get your Provari you wont have that problem...It will keep the same volts through out the battery charge until it shuts down(due to low battery)... Then just put a fresh one on and your good to go ............... The Provari will rock your Vaping World........

P.S. Keep several extra attys around, I have only burnt one out in 2 years, but after 3-4 weeks(even though they sill work, kind of) they will loose thier performance and taste... I just toss em at that point... I dont clean them other then blowing them out a few times a day(keeps them working better) All that soaking in alcohol people do, I never found it to help much at all... Just blow them clear................

And the Vendor I told you about to get your batteries(cheapest place).... Thats another top maker of Mods...
The Precises.... If you ever want one, be prepared to wait a month or more(even if they say 2 weeks) David the owner at SuperT hand finishes every single one.....

But your geting a Provari, who could ask for anything more.... Enjoy

Last edited:

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
That is great info thanks a lot, I will do that and try those myself. Sounds like a great way to find out how juice really tastes before filling cartos or tanks.

In the wife's case however when she uses the Ego she has and it doesn't work right she just hands it to me and says "fix it", no way am i setting her up with attys :lol:. I think I really need to set her up with a tank so I don't have to keep filling her cartos as much. I got it down pretty good, I just throw her batteries on charge every other day since she only vapes in the evenings.

Glad you have high regards for the ProVape, makes me feel better about my purchase. Sounds like a nice high quality unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread