Provari backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Quick question for all provari owners....

The best backup for a provari would be another provari, but if you couldnt get one (hypothetically) what other mod would you get instead?

I'm talking VV (and / or VW) rather than mechs. I already have a good mech and it's another VV device i am after. I'm considering the semovar, but if i go that route then it will be instead of another provari.

I have an evic as my current backup, but the threads are on their way out so i need a replacement. I'll almost certainly get another provari at some point (unless i get the semovar), but i would rather wait for the colour/led/size combination i want and get something else in the interim.

Any suggestions appreciated :)

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
My MVP 2 is my secondary device/backup, for now. It's the closest I've had to the Provari, as far as vape quality (still not Provari quality, but not bad), it seems to be pretty durable, and I can use it to charge my cell phone or iPod. Plus, it's pretty cheap (got mine for about $45, including shipping, from 101vape.com, but they're out of stock now). I'm getting a second Provari, so the two Provaris will be my first and secondary devices, with my MVP 2 serving as backup, just in case.

Aubie

Dec 20, 2013
Round Rock,TX
My backup
8amyza4a.jpg

Sent from behind a cloud with a War Eagle!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
That was the road I took too, but after my 2nd Provari (& maybe 3rd)...
I'm pretty sure I bought all three of my ProVaris within the same week or two....lol (maybe it just SEEMS that way) I know I bought the Reo in there, too.

I was completely nuts with too much money at hand, to be honest. I AM bipolar and that was definitely a manic time for me. They're very rare but can be quite fun at times....LOL

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Depends on your budget. My first choice would be another ProVari, even a used one. If the budget is not there and you don't want to wait until it is... for a non mech I got really good 24/7 service out of my Sigelei Zmax V5 VV/VW before I bought my ProVari's. Bought it on the preorder last July really cheap, would use it again if I didn't have all my ProVari's.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I'm pretty sure I bought all three of my ProVaris within the same week or two....lol (maybe it just SEEMS that way) I know I bought the Reo in there, too.

I was completely nuts with too much money at hand, to be honest. I AM bipolar and that was definitely a manic time for me. They're very rare but can be quite fun at times....LOL

I bought a standard sized one & got a Stealth Mini for a back up very, very quickly. A 3rd one might happen, especially if this v3 they've been hinting at is a VW mod. Otherwise the 2 others on my radar aren't any cheaper - the Semovar & a VV Reo Woodvil. An ePipe would be nice too. I'm just super picky about the woods on the Reo & Pipe.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I didn't want to have to face this decision, so I bought a used Provari. :)

Otherwise... good question. Nothing out there really appeals to me. I have heard decent things about the MVP2, but I don't like box mods.

That's exactly what I did less than a month after getting my 1st. It was a year old then now it's over 2 and still going strong!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

I'm not bipolar, crazy maybe, but overindulgent is a definantly. I bought my 5 ProVari's over a 5 week time period. Now I know who to blame it on. ;)

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
My Vamo V5 seems to have no tread problems as reported by others on the earlier version. I've use many adapters and clearomizers/atomizers and not a hint of thread problems now since in a months constant use.
A whole month....wow. Good to know.

Maybe you can come back and give us a third, sixth and ninth month update, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread