Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
The failings are the following.
It takes two 18350 batteries and if you use IMR there is no cutoff so it's easy to over discharge the battery. The Spring is too tight to take Two Protected non IMR Battteries although it will fit a Protected and a IMR together. [Not advisable]
Also the combined 18350s don't give you the same Mah as an 18650

I found a way to get around it.
PM me if you are interested.

I highly recommend the xtar WP2 it revived 1 battery that went to 1.75V and has consistently saved the batteries that were down to 2.5 [Lowest Discharge Rate for AW IMR]

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Measurements are 4 5/16" tall with drip cup 1 15/16" wide and 1 5/16" deep for the Bogger VV

Size (including catch cup):

Height: 4 1/4"
Width: 1-11/16"
Depth: 15/16" for the REO VV

These were taken from their sites.
I don't know about weight but my Bogger fits in my shirt pocket nicely there a little sag but I never feel like its going to fall out.
I measured my VV Bogger Box and the dimensions were not in line with the Website. Possibly the website has been changed since then but below are my exact measurements.

3 cm thick // 4.8 cm wide + 5mm for Button // 10.2 cm Tall + 9mm Deep Drip Cup

In addition the Wood on the box Measured 5mm Thickness.[Inside]

Below is a post where I show pictures of measurements.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/liquid-feed-apv-discussion/401066-5-amp-vv-wood-bogger-box-quality-quality-quality.html

Last edited:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Maintenance of wood mods to keep the finish looking good:

Go to Home Depot and get a bottle fo Howards Feed N Wax. It is a 16 ounce bottle with mostly brown labeling and the contents are just slightly yellower than honey. It has orange oil and beez wax.

Apply a generous amount of howards to the wood but use caution around the electronics. Let it soak in for a couple of hours. Then wipe off and give the unit a good rub down with a soft cloth like an old t-shirt or a microfiber towel. Repeat that every couple of weeks or so.

Now, when the finish starts to look a little bit splotchy from daily use, use some nice fine 00 Steel Wool and rub the finish down with that until it's all smooth again. Take a damp cloth to wipe off any wax and finish dust left over from rubbing down the wood with the double ott steel wool. Do a fresh application of howards as previously described. When it is hand polished with the soft cloth after that application, it should shine like new. --- Only one caution is to not be overly aggressive with the steel wool. If you rub all the way through the origional finish, that's hard to recover from and you might end up refinishing it yourself.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread