Status
Not open for further replies.

bazar

Dec 2, 2010
Sebring, FL
My order
Joye eGo T - Tankomizer - Black from ivape.net

RY4 30ml 36mg PREMIUM & 555 30ml 24 mg. From mist-stix.com

A pack of FIVE FLAT TIP BLACK empty cartridges for Joye 510 or eGo e-Cigarette (Genuine joyetech!)

510-CARTOMIZER-BLANK-BOGE A package of FIVE (5) Joye 510 compatible e-Cigarette blank cartomizers (This is NOT Genuine joyetech!)

Replacement matte black cone for joyetech eGo e-Cigarette
Matte black atomizer for Joye 510 or Joye eGo e-Cigarette. Genuine Joyetech! From vaporkings.com

Figure I get all my bases covered with this order, with the boge cartos, reg 510 atty and flat tip carts for that just in case situation

Edit: Thank you everyone from this forum for helping me make my decision!

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Sounds good! Be careful with the 36mg. If it too high for you you may get too much nicotine which usually causes symptoms like headache, lightheadedness, rapid heartbeat. If it's too high for you, you could buy 12mg later and cut it 50/50 to make 24 (or buy 0mg and cut it 2 24mg to 1 to make 24mg). Or you could cut it 2 parts liquid to 1 part Walmart USP Glycerin (VG) to make it 24mg (but with 1/3 reduced flavor).

If those are 100% PG liquids (what most low price hardware vendors sell) it may be harsh. Take it easy with the 100% PG with that much nicotine - it may be a bit harsh. Drink fluids, watch for mouth/throat soreness and buy some PG/VG blend liquids to try. Backwoods Brew, FreedomSmokeUSA and many other US juice mixers offer PG/VG blends. A popular blend is 70pg/30vg - some like more or less vg. PG lets though the nicotine harshness for TH, lets through flavor better. VG smooths it, dulls TH and harshness, adds more visible vapor.

Good choice with the cartos. I am using Boge ones. Some Joye ones I saw are a special reservoir type and need a sharp syringe to fill.

Last edited:

Pneathery

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
Surfside Beach SC
Having just recorded my tank atty/carts two days ago, I've found that they are not happy with 100% PG. All of the PG I'm vaping came from mist-stix as well. Just to let you know. I read somewhere that the sweet spot is 70pg/30vg.
Yesterday I ordered that mix from freedomsmokesusa, he sells 120ML for $40. I ordered Desert Ship (my favorite) with EXTRA flavor. He has every option you could imagine when it comes to how to mix it, and his prices are almost as good as mist-stix. I'll pay that eight dollars extra per 120ml to get it exactly how I want it mixed.
Don't forget B
OW OUT THE ATTYS the tank atty you blow out backwards, thread to wick, then I would prime it at the threaded end (there is a little hole that takes one drop at a time) and blow that out. I think I filled/blew out at least 5 times before using. I REALLY didn't want to taste the primer in the tank system, especially since my taste buds are back!
Congratulations on your orders! You will love them!

shadowseed

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
TX
Even some of my 70/30 mixes are too "thin". If you are careful they do not leak too much.. really you just have to look at the viscosity of the liquid. I have some 100% vg that must be diluted with DI water, since its thinner than some of my 50/50 mixes. I have had no issue with thick 100% vg mixes either (like boba's bounty) -- you just need to do primer draws more often (puff without pressing the button).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread