Putting this out,new pulse mod coming ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Just watched Tony's basic 5A's 2.0 rda review. He is using it on one of his pulse X mods and that's when mentions a new pulse mod coming. As soon as the work force in China gets going he will be talking about it.

I'm not sure how I feel about another pulse X,unless he has gone with dual 21700 . That would make it enormous?? Anyone going to be interested in this? That's why I titled it (putting this out there now).

Reactions: stols001

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Seems like it's getting close to release. According to a post by Tony B, it will be a single 21700 mod using the same board as the Swell, and a "special feature" to make it easy to fill. The post below was posted on April 22

pulse2.png

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
This french site has it listed:
Box Pulse 2 Vandy Vape

Thanks for that, @Trico -- nice to see some pics of it. The overall form factor is pretty basic -- the usual box shape format. I'm interested to see how the new filling system works. According to the listing, there's a screw-on cap on the base that can be removed to fill the bottle. The listing states (assuming Google Translate is working properly):

"Vandy Vape went even further by installing a cap under the Pulse 2. After unscrewing the latter, you can fill the Bottom Feeder flask from the bottom."

Very interested to see how that has been implemented. Pics below are from the listing on the French site:

pulse2a.png
pulse2b.png

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
So, anyone have this? Feels like I should order a few before the 9th... More durable than a topside, only downside I see is a few less mL... Any feedback from users?

I have one. I thought it was okay at first, but now it's starting to grow on me. It's very lightweight and compact. The black obsidian is sharp.

118072029_317078482737808_9017400784293246202_n.jpg

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
So, anyone have this? Feels like I should order a few before the 9th... More durable than a topside, only downside I see is a few less mL... Any feedback from users?
The only recurrent complained that I hear is that a certain set of them has sticky buttons however they do seem to be pretty dedicated to fixing that situation so if you buy one and you just so happen to get a bad button I think you'll be able to get it fixed. Also even though the button is sticking it hasn't been a Auto fire issue as far as I know

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
The only recurrent complained that I hear is that a certain set of them has sticky buttons however they do seem to be pretty dedicated to fixing that situation so if you buy one and you just so happen to get a bad button I think you'll be able to get it fixed. Also even though the button is sticking it hasn't been a Auto fire issue as far as I know

I saw that.. That can be a real problem for sure. I've been lucky so far, but then again I have only been using it for two days.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I saw that.. That can be a real problem for sure. I've been lucky so far, but then again I have only been using it for two days.
I'm thinking that if it was going to stick two days would probably be enough time only because the people that were talking about it sounded like they opened the box they use it and within the first 10 minutes it was sticking LOL I don't have one so it's not personal experience but that's the perception I got I hope yours never sticks but if it does I hope it does so soon so that you can get a replacement LOL

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I've been running my pulse v2 for over a week now, and I'm really Impressed with it.

Comparing it to my Pulse 80w: it's a lot more ergonomic and comfier to hold. It's still as lightweight. The bottom fill feature has been working flawlessly. It can take a 21700 battery.

The chip is also Impressive - battery life (I was using 18650s) is fantastic. I also love the fact you can use the android VV app via Bluetooth to create custom wattage curves, and to tweak your TC settings.

AxonPulse.jpg

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    I've been running my pulse v2 for over a week now, and I'm really Impressed with it.

Comparing it to my Pulse 80w: it's a lot more ergonomic and comfier to hold. It's still as lightweight. The bottom fill feature has been working flawlessly. It can take a 21700 battery.

The chip is also Impressive - battery life (I was using 18650s) is fantastic. I also love the fact you can use the android VV app via Bluetooth to create custom wattage curves, and to tweak your TC settings.

View attachment 908677
    What app you have? Mine doesn't to that cool of anything, the find my mod feature and proximity alarm are great, but all I can do is change settings the same as on the mod beyond that.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    What app you have? Mine doesn't to that cool of anything, the find my mod feature and proximity alarm are great, but all I can do is change settings the same as on the mod beyond that.

I'm sure it will be the same one. Here's a screenshot:
    curve.jpg

• Useful
    Reactions: HigherStateD

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

On the main screen, click on the control icon :thumbs:

• Informative
    Reactions: HigherStateD
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread