Putting this out,new pulse mod coming ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    @AngeNZ ahhh, I conflated power curves and TC settings, thought maybe there was a hidden preheat function, but alas, curves are for power mode only...

I finally got round to trying the Pulse v2 in TC' mode. And you're right - there's hardly anything you can do with the app to fine tune TC.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    I finally got round to trying the Pulse v2 in TC' mode. And you're right - there's hardly anything you can do with the app to fine tune TC.
    No, but once the appropriate wattage is found, it's almost as smooth as a dna75c, just no fine tuning or preheat

• Agree
    Reactions: AngeNZ

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    NpWj4LzuyWCJNVOSywNT_pCyKNmOl8q7ut6gb-EsZo4.jpg

• Useful
    Reactions: AngeNZ

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    hm. it looks like my pulse but the fill method is TOPS!! awesome.
    I can thoroughly recommend it.its my first Vandy product, as I'm a topside fan, but for a water resistant box, with a bluetooth anti-loss function, and workable TC, it all that. My only real complaint is no preheat, hand feel, but only because I'm so used to the dovpo, and bottle size. The second bottle doesn't come with caps, so pick up at least one spare, and remember to login to source more, as it'll drop the price to 37$

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    dang I've kind of blown the vape budget this month already but it'll probably be the next device I buy for SURE! I loveeee pulse mods from vandy.
    If you opt for the non-carbon fiber panels, ie, acrylic or g10, test the fire button. There is a known issue where it can get too "squishy" but fear not, as Vandy quickly resolved my issue. I mean like, in a few days quickly.

Reactions: Plumes.91

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    interesting. Is the button nice and clicky like the previous version? thanks for the website link btw. that price is lower than others if it's really under $40 when you log in. Pretty cool.
    Yeah, it's about 42.50$ shipped, depending on exchange rate. The carbon ones I have are nice and clicky, the g10 and blue resin ones a little less so, to say the least. They work, but I had the g10 one warrantied as the button could slip under the bevel a little out of the box. Not enough to get stuck, but enough that I found it worrisome. I've been testing the resin one for the last month, and it hasn't gotten much worse as I can tell, but they sent a replacement right quickly from NY state for the one, so I'll give this one a shot to last a year. Again though, the issue was only the first run, as it was fixed before the release of the carbon ones, so if they've gotten new stock it'll be fine. Can't tell ya if it's as clicky as the old one, but it's as clicky as a dna75c, and more so than a topside.

Reactions: Plumes.91
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread