Not open for further replies.

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
so it could be just that???

Is this a one time thing (last night)??? Any headache? When you slow down vaping does it go away after a while?

I had the same symptom's for a while including a racing heart. I saw where other folks had that here, too much vaping. I've tried to watch it and it's gone away.

But...you know yourself, if you are concerned go see a doctor.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
not a big problem really. i use 3.7 throughout most of the day cause i sit in my office and happily vape away.
but i do enjoy the 5v hit as well, i just can't chain vape it like 3.7.

i think of the 5v like an analog, i would smoke maybe one/hour while working, more while at home. but i never lit up one after another after another. so with the 5v, i'll take 2 or 3 draws, then walk away.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
When you increase the voltage, you increase the vapor.
When you increase the vapor, you are increasing your exposure to nicotine.

That just means you should use a lower strength juice for higher voltage.
Unless, of course, you felt that you wanted or needed that extra nicotine.

Makes sense. Makes a lot of sense.

I was wondering for a minute if maybe the extra heat applied to the VG or PG would cause the liquid to have a different reaction but if it's just the amount of vapor bringing more nic, that's understandable.

MMAfighterNH

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
New Hampshire
if you read my last post the past week i been having shortness of breath at night like right b4 i goto bed, i didnt kno if i was taking in too much nic or whats so i was worried i went to my doctors office my doctor ( a polish women) i told her that i smoke e-cigs and what they are she looked into it a lil and did some regular tests on me you kno, like my breathing chest lungs and stuff, now she said she hears crackling in my lungs and weezing . then started talking about the GLYCERIN in the e-cigs and how bad it is to inhale it and that the GLYCERIN cna enter your lungs when you inhale and turn to fat cells and clog your lungs, she told me if i dont quit smoking the e-cig i can be seriously ill and could get CHEMICAL PHNEMONIA from it...........what do i do??????? take this one docs word for it and quit or keep on goin.....plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread