Question for you Vamo owners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassington

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Central Florida, US
Hey everyone... I've been lurking around this vamo forum but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for in my quest for knowledge ;) Google didn't seem to help me, either.

I purchased a vamo last week, still waiting for it to arrive. Let me just say that I made the decision to go with the Vamo based on the ease/lower cost of replacing batteries, not the entire unit, as opposed to replacing the entire Ego Twist or Vision Spinner (which is all I have right now) if something fails. Plus, longer battery use was a big selling factor... These were my main reasons for wanting a Vamo.

Okay, I swear I'm getting to my point.. I've been reading different reviews and whatnot about how the flavor is SO much better with the Vamo than with previous devices (such as the two I mentioned I have) and... My question is - how? I understand the VV/VW thing, but I don't understand how the taste of your juice improves.. I'm honestly not trying to be snarky.. This is a for real "I don't understand" question.

I just see people say "I can actually taste my juice now!" and "My flavors really POP!"...... I always just thought I'd slap on one of my current evods, play with the settings to get it where I wanted, and go on with my day with a longer lasting vaping device than I had before and/or need to charge it less often.

Is taste really a huge improvement with the Vamo? I read that we get a more consistent vape with watts over volts (as some will say, some say it doesn't matter to them, that's another argument elsewhere) but are you guys and gals really getting better flavor?

Thanks in advance :D

Last edited:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
A battery is a battery, for the most part. Your juice delivery device(EVOD) is what dictates how it tastes, BUT you can fine tune your power settings with the VAMO more than you could with the twist/spinner, and depending on what resistances you are running you can get more amps out of the VAMO. Variable wattage is also an "easier" way of getting a more consistent vape than the variable voltage of a twist. Make sure you put your VAMO in NO2 mode when you get it though.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
My :2c:

I've been using VV eGos since I started vaping about 4 months ago.
I got my Vamo a few days ago and noticed a more consistant vape immediately without fine tuning the settings.
I just set it to 7.5w, the wattage I aimed for on my vv egos.
At 7.5w my DIY MBV Peanut Butter tasted the same (delicious) every hit.
If your juice tastes good on a ego sometimes it'll taste good on your Vamo every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread