Status
Not open for further replies.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hiyas peeps I've never posted at provape before and I'm sorry if this has been asked before.

Ok, I was given a provari and battery a few months back but rarely used it. I have noticed 2 things. First periodically my provari doesn't fire unless I unscrew cap and put back on. Anyone have a suggestion?

Secondly, how is the provari logo put on. I'm noticing that its a lot lighter in color than it was when received.

Any help is appreciated on these questions.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
1. this should only happen if the battery is low... if it is happening when fresh, you have an "issue" that can be taken care of.

2. the color is light on my SS Provari... slightly darker than the brushed aluminum color... subtle and a classy...

why have you rarely used it? it's such a great PV.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well thank you both for the reply. I should have mentioned but didnt that I sometimes just need to push/fiddle with the bottom cap spring to get it to work, not just put the cap back on. I clean the atty connection very frequently, i have a routine to clean all battery atty connections every other day even if not used...i clean the cap thread but will say I havent cleaned the compartment threads. I will surely try that.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Try getting a new spring for your ProVari, I know that some of my mates had a problem with the older springs and cut off with 3.7v left on the battery. The issue you described seems to be the same as their problem. I know that new springs solved this issue :)

That might be worth a try. Mine happens about that volt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread