Status
Not open for further replies.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Hello,

Just got my new provari mini black satin with blue led today and I am loving it. I have a question though, when I went to take a drag using my atomizer no power was going to it, no error code was given that i saw. I took the ohm reading and it read PO. I do not see this in the owner's manual. I put in my dct tank and it is working fine.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Did the atomizer die, and if it did wouldn't the provari let me know with an error code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
http://www.provape.com/v/images/ProVariManual.pdf

That is the instruction manual in case you haven't already bookmarked it. The PO is for powering off. The AO is where you check the atty. Other than that, I hope someone comes along to answer your questions.

ETA: you will get an error code E1 if the atty is shorted...

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
http://www.provape.com/v/images/ProVariManual.pdf

That is the instruction manual in case you haven't already bookmarked it. The PO is for powering off. The AO is where you check the atty. Other than that, I hope someone comes along to answer your questions.

I have the manual printed, but it isn't the PO for Power Off that I am seeing. What happens is when my aotmizer is in and I go to check the OHMS, it gives a reading of PO

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
Does it read OP or PO...if there isn't a connection established it will read OP.

From the instruction manual:

"In this mode the ProVari will read and display your atomizer’s ohms measurement.
This This feature is useful if you want to check what type of atomizer you have installed feature is useful if you want to check what type of atomizer you have installed.
If you enter this mode with no atomizer installed the display will read OP meaning
“Open” or any atomizer/cartomizer that reads open has a reading higher
than 9.9ohms and should not be used"

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Does it read OP or PO...if there isn't a connection established it will read OP.

From the instruction manual:

"In this mode the ProVari will read and display your atomizer’s ohms measurement.
This This feature is useful if you want to check what type of atomizer you have installed feature is useful if you want to check what type of atomizer you have installed.
If you enter this mode with no atomizer installed the display will read OP meaning
“Open” or any atomizer/cartomizer that reads open has a reading higher
than 9.9ohms and should not be used"

Just checked again and it reads "OP" My guess is it is somehow shorted or something happened to it.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
If the atomiser works on another PV, then it's most likely the post isn't connecting with the provari.

Kinda concerned putting it into another PV since the provari has built in safety features, I don't think my mini vtube does and would worry about hurting the apollo vtube. Think I am just done with this atomizer and am sticking to my tank till others come in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread