Questions about The Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahz

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
For some reason I can't post in the Chuckleheads forum, so I'm directing my questions here.

I've decided to purchase a Chuck, just not sure which one to get. I'm currently using a 510 passthrough. It provides decent vapor but I'm concerned about breaking it. I've already broke one and am using my backup, don't want to keep replacing them.

So, how does the chuck or little chuck @ 3.7 volts compare to the stardard passthrough at 3.7 volts?

Also, I've read that after going to 6 volts most don't go back. I'm curious how 6 volts affects atomizer life. I guess it could potentially lengthen attomizer life if the process is more efficient, OR, the additional heat could gum it up faster. Anyone with practical experience know how 6 volt treats the atomizers?

Basically, I want a little chuck @ 3.7 volts, but if the 6 volt is really that great I'll get the big chuck.

Additional considerations: When the site states the little chuck battery lasts a day, is this a day of heavy vapeing? I'm a moderate vaper I would guess, and would like to switch batteries once a day. If the little chuck is iffy on lasting a full day, I would probably lean towards the big chuck.

Thanks for help with my decision.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Join the Chucklehead group to be able to post there ;)

Short version of ur answer....Lil Chuck for me (ULTRA HEAVY VAPER), one batt swap, sometimes two if Im up til 4am...
BIG Chuck, 3 days, (a week for my better half who is a light to moderate vaper)

As for 6v, I only use HV attys w 6v and yes, its addicting...no atty issues thus far for me but reg attys get harsh w/out constant top off or dripping. If u go 6v w a reg atty, Id suggest getting a Super T Tip from Super T Manufacturing; home of the most innovative electronic cigarette products for easy access dripping, drip directly into the tip-works wonders!!!!:)

The Chucks, both big and little both vape, IMO vape just like a passthru....when the batts dead it basically just dies wout warning.

If ur interested in trying diff voltages, Get the BIG Chuck and have days of vapor and the option to vape at 6v or 3.7v whenever you want :)

I have both sizes and LOVE them both!

Vape on!

Rahz

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
I think I'm going to buy the Big Chuck and maybe play around with 6 volt later. I have a 20 pack of 510 atomizers and so don't care to purchase more ATM.

Only switching batteries once a day sounds very nice, so that is the main reason I'm going with the Big Chuck, but it's nice to know there are HV atomizers out there (I did not know that) for when I decide to get froggy with 6 volts.

Very informative, thanks for the awesome reply crashtestjeep:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread