Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. My work is really slowing down again which I hate. I’m going to try to get some more of the Capella flavors tested this weekend. I need to dig out some pins for my rdas since most have squonk pins installed and I want to drip to test flavors.
    Good evening, hitt. :) Sorry your work is slow. Hopefully it will pick up soon.

Reactions: hittman

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    My new PC arrived today. I have a couple of days prep work to do on the old one before I can start the transfer. Haven't got a new screen for it yet. Discovered that getting a PC from the Dell site is a good move, good prices, more choices, and it's easy to mix and match the components you want. The other stuff you need is cheaper elsewhere, in some cases way cheaper.

I made a list of features to get in a screen. Then I started searching Amazon. They have 50 pages of screens and all the top grade features I wrote down that were supposedly just coming in on top of the range screens were there on every cheapo screen on Amazon. Looked back and the choose-a-screen site I had been looking at was from 2021. Things sure do change fast in the computer world. Back to the drawing board on that one.

I don't have much room in the office. I share it with the wife so basically she has the office and I have a small desk by the door with a couple of shelves above it. All covered with vaping and mixing gear. I had to clear my desk so I went through the shelves and desk. So much vaping junk. Got rid of quite a lot. Then I went through some of the vape tubs under the bed. Didn't realise how much junk I had, never got rid of anything really. I cleared out three small tubs and filled them with gear from my desk.

After the computer is done I'll go though it all. Take some tubs of maybe useful one day stuff up to the attic and get rid of a bunch more. I have an insane number of bottles and dropper tops. Two tubs full of old flavorings that need to go. I really need to work on it. If you had asked me a week ago I would have said my vape stuff was real well organised.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My new PC arrived today. I have a couple of days prep work to do on the old one before I can start the transfer. Haven't got a new screen for it yet. Discovered that getting a PC from the Dell site is a good move, good prices, more choices, and it's easy to mix and match the components you want. The other stuff you need is cheaper elsewhere, in some cases way cheaper.

I made a list of features to get in a screen. Then I started searching Amazon. They have 50 pages of screens and all the top grade features I wrote down that were supposedly just coming in on top of the range screens were there on every cheapo screen on Amazon. Looked back and the choose-a-screen site I had been looking at was from 2021. Things sure do change fast in the computer world. Back to the drawing board on that one.

I don't have much room in the office. I share it with the wife so basically she has the office and I have a small desk by the door with a couple of shelves above it. All covered with vaping and mixing gear. I had to clear my desk so I went through the shelves and desk. So much vaping junk. Got rid of quite a lot. Then I went through some of the vape tubs under the bed. Didn't realise how much junk I had, never got rid of anything really. I cleared out three small tubs and filled them with gear from my desk.

After the computer is done I'll go though it all. Take some tubs of maybe useful one day stuff up to the attic and get rid of a bunch more. I have an insane number of bottles and dropper tops. Two tubs full of old flavorings that need to go. I really need to work on it. If you had asked me a week ago I would have said my vape stuff was real well organised.
    Good luck at finding the screen you want.

Reactions: englishmick

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

I’m slowly going through my stash. I’ve made it through 8 boxes so far. I finally started throwing away a bunch of boxes and bagging up the accessories. I bought ten smaller containers to fit in my new cabinet and am trying not to get it too cluttered.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    @Kat56 , so, Frana Ana Sins, I'm about halfway through my 10ml.
    Some puffs are pretty darn tasty while others seem just okay.
    I have already thought of a couple of minor adjustments but it might be alright as is.
    I only tried 10ml of Franana a little while back so can't really compare any differences.

I think I outlined my changes from your recipe in an earlier post, but here is the recipe (as of now) in case you are interested,

Frana Ana Sins (v1.0) (11 week steep - just took me that long to get to it)

3.00% 4U Blend (CAP)
    6.00% Banana Nut Bread (TPA) • (overpour 7.20% as tested)
    3.00% Bananas Foster (TPA)
    2.00% French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)
    2.00% Peanut Butter (DX) (TPA)
    0.50% Peanut Butter (SSA)
    0.25% Super Sweet (Purilum)

Adjustments might be,
    • Ban Nut Bread down to 5
    • Ban Foster up to 4
    • 4U Blend maybe down to 2.5
    • FVD maybe down to 1.5. (then again, maybe not)

RY4D should be okay if you don't have 4U - prob stay at 3 though, maybe even bump a little

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m slowly going through my stash. I’ve made it through 8 boxes so far. I finally started throwing away a bunch of boxes and bagging up the accessories. I bought ten smaller containers to fit in my new cabinet and am trying not to get it too cluttered.
    Sounds like your doing good. :thumbs:

Reactions: hittman

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Plans... are made to be changed :) Still too wet to mow, but maybe not too soggy to whack some weeds... or maybe just watch the rain come down. :)

1714223802445.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, mixers.

Plans... are made to be changed :) Still too wet to mow, but maybe not too soggy to whack some weeds... or maybe just watch the rain come down. :)

View attachment 1011969
    Good morning, David. :) If it's raining I'd let the weed wacking wait.

Reactions: DavidOck

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. I woke the first time at 4:30. I got up and vaped a while and went back to bed. I’m not sure how much I actually slept but didn’t get out of bed until 8:30. It’s clear now but supposed to rain more later today.

Kat56

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    SC
    @Kat56 , so, Frana Ana Sins, I'm about halfway through my 10ml.
    Some puffs are pretty darn tasty while others seem just okay.
    I have already thought of a couple of minor adjustments but it might be alright as is.
    I only tried 10ml of Franana a little while back so can't really compare any differences.

I think I outlined my changes from your recipe in an earlier post, but here is the recipe (as of now) in case you are interested,

Frana Ana Sins (v1.0) (11 week steep - just took me that long to get to it)

3.00% 4U Blend (CAP)
    6.00% Banana Nut Bread (TPA) • (overpour 7.20% as tested)
    3.00% Bananas Foster (TPA)
    2.00% French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)
    2.00% Peanut Butter (DX) (TPA)
    0.50% Peanut Butter (SSA)
    0.25% Super Sweet (Purilum)

Adjustments might be,
    • Ban Nut Bread down to 5
    • Ban Foster up to 4
    • 4U Blend maybe down to 2.5
    • FVD maybe down to 1.5. (then again, maybe not)

RY4D should be okay if you don't have 4U - prob stay at 3 though, maybe even bump a little
    Thankies :banana:

I mixed My RY4 with Franana just to see and it was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread