RBA that is similar in build to the IGO-W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
This forum has been very helpful to me in the past months with making my own juice and learning to build my IGO-W to my liking (0.7ohm dual coil). Though I love the vapor that comes out of it, I am missing a good tank for when I am on the go. I currently using the kangar mini protank 2 which pales in comparison with the IGO-W (I can't even call it 'vaping' in comparison to the huge IGO clouds).
SO - can anyone recommend an RBA that the rebuilding of is similar to the IGO-W dual coil build and that can offer decent vapor (though I understand that it will not reach the awesomeness of RDAs...)?

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
REOMODS.com

:facepalm: I will never understand this. The OP asks about an RBA similar to the RDA he/she is currently using. First response, suggest a new MOD rather than actually suggesting anything like what the OP is asking. Nevermind the fact that the website is reoSmods.com, not REOMODS.com...

Anyway, I'm still pretty new to this myself, so I'm not familiar with everything out there right now. I am recommending the Kayfun Lite Plus V2 clone by EHPro for a good RBA to pick up. I don't know about building a dual coil on it, but I can tell you that with my 1.3ohm micro coil, I'm getting great vape production and AMAZING flavor. I got my KFL+ clone from 101vapes.com. In stock with fast shipping...

EDIT: In retrospect, I can see how that would be a valid suggestion... Bottom feed system... Duh. *facepalm for myself now... Carry on...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread