Status
Not open for further replies.

acura tech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2012
florida
I've finally found the closes thing to a cigarette to date, no BS. If your like me and have been lookin for a juice that's just str8 up tobacco with no sweet or spicy flavorings, stop looking and sample all the Goodejuice house brewed e-liquids. There all some what seemlier but most people smoke deferent brands of cigarettes so YMMV. See which one you like best and your search will be over.
I really don't know how to describe these juices. You could say this juice is plain, but that's what makes it so good. They have very true tobacco flavors. Each one is made with deferent tobacco plant leafs that you can taste and distinguish. They also have a smoke like vapor some how as well. I think the plain simplicity of the tobacco with no extras is what makes this juice work and taste so much like the real thing.

Shout out to all my new ECF buddy's that have been posting in the NETs threads about this juice I'm glad you all helped me find it.

Last edited:

acura tech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2012
florida
8a5e5esu.jpg
y5y2ybeg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Thanks acura! When we were first developing our House Brewed Tobaccos, we knew we were going to need the highest quality tobacco for maximum flavor and the most realistic "smoking" experience. Rest assured, our house brewed is not steeped from Gambler, Bugler, Top, or (insert any other brand of mass produced RYO tobacco commonly found at your local quickie mart or discount tobacco store.) We work with an authentic tobacconist who makes all of his own blends. He truly is a master blender. Be on the lookout for a few new flavors!

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Thanks acura! When we were first developing our House Brewed Tobaccos, we knew we were going to need the highest quality tobacco for maximum flavor and the most realistic "smoking" experience. Rest assured, our house brewed is not steeped from Gambler, Bugler, Top, or (insert any other brand of mass produced RYO tobacco commonly found at your local quickie mart or discount tobacco store.) We work with an authentic tobacconist who makes all of his own blends. He truly is a master blender. Be on the lookout for a few new flavors!

Did somebody say new flavors?! I'm all ears! :thumbs:

Nick Fantastic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
LI, NY
Wow thanks for the pics acura. That OG#1 looks pretty lethal! If the flavor is anything like its appearance, I think I'm in for a treat.

I've been smoking American Spirit Organic roll-your-own tobacco for the past 10 yrs. I'm coming up on 2 weeks of vaping, and 7 days without a single cigarette. I'm placing an order this afternoon and I'm having a hard time deciding on a 3rd flavor to get me started.

Anyone care to do a quick comparison between OG#1, Wild Turkey and Patriot?

Cheers,

Nick

Nick Fantastic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
LI, NY
Nick, if you smoked American Spirits, try our Natural Perique mixed with Organic #1. American Spirits are blended with Authentic Perique and our Natural Perique is steeped from genuine Perique tobacco straight from Louisiana.

Right on... thanks for the recommendation. Looks like I'm adding a 4th flavor to get me started ;) good sell, Nick... you deserve it.

Varrius

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2012
Houston, TX
I liked the small bottles so much I had to get more.
uta7ema7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How bazaar, I'm fairly certain (the bottles are at home) that my Vita is darker than my patriot. I wonder if one has steeped longer than the other, since they all seem to get a little darker with age.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I'd like to try some real tobacco tasting juices and looking for advice, so thought I'd jump in here on this thread.:)
I've tried Aroma WTA and like those. I've tried Heather's and enjoy Gandalph, Pirates Booty, Dark Horse, Huntsman and Dragon's Fire
I've been DIYing and like flavors such as Honey Flu Cured, French Pipe, Wenston, Black & Mild and others with cig or cigar type names!

Now I want to try Goodejuice after reading so much about NETs. ? I might as well buy some of each of theirs. I generally buy all VG or up to 20% PG, and now that I've visited the site and see they are 50/50, sure how I'll like 50/50 juice. I'm on their site and have 6ml bottles of each one as I went down the list (with exception of Patriot which says "out of stock"). The site might be slammed, don't know why the "processing" seems to be in a holding pattern for the last half hour LOL. Are there coupons or discounts for first timers? Maybe I have to close my browser and go back another day :(

Does GeJ have a sampler pack? I use 18 mg nic.
Hope this isn't too many questions LOL :blink:
Merry Christmas!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I'd like to try some real tobacco tasting juices and looking for advice, so thought I'd jump in here on this thread...

Now I want to try Goodejuice after reading so much about NETs. ? I might as well buy some of each of theirs.

S4A, you are definately going to the right vendor if you are looking for authentic NETs. Since you liked HHV with their sweeter NETs you'll probably like Vita Bella and GJ4. Vita Bella is only a little sweet, the tobacco and the other ingredient combine into one of the best juices I've ever had. It's very unique and tasty.

The GJ4 I just received last night and was surprized at the quick taste I usually take of a new juice before steeping. I don't know if the tobacco comes out more after steeping. It's there but less than Vita. It's also a more recognizable taste than Vita and pretty sweet and desertish. That being said, it was also one of the most delicous juices I ever had and was hard to put down. It certainly is RY4 done to perfection. If I didn't already have a bunch of juices in rotation I would have no qualms about vaping up this bottle without letting it steep.

I also received Fire Cured yesterday and was equally impressed at the test taste. Get this one for an extremely authentic, no sweetness, tobacco. Before your first vape close your eyes and tell yourself you're about to take a drag of a cigarette. Not a regular cig, but one made with high quality, flavorful tobacco. It reminds me of one of my favorite NETs from another vendor but is more smooth and better for a long vaping session. Too early to tell, but after steeping and getting to know this juice I can see it ending up as my favorite NET so far.

Good luck and hope you enjoy them as much as I do! I would suggest other than ordering them all to pick out a handful and going to the 12ml size. It's only $2 more than the 6ml and these juices really improve as they age and take some time to fully appreciate the flavors. Just my 2 cents, if you don't like any I'll find a good home for them :D

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Thanks Jerms. Very well said, and I am truly honored that our NET's are helping you on your quest to breaking free from Big Tobacco. This is exactly what they are intended for. It's kinda funny how cigarettes taste terrible, and are hard to swallow after three years of vaping. Ask any former cigarette smoker, or smoke one for yourself. The first 8-10 drags, your tasting a very familiar taste. A ghost of your past that is so familiar and normal. It's kind of unpleasant, but very familiar feeling Then, in the blink of an eye, you realize "wow, this actually tastes like $h!t!" Not only are you realizing it tastes horrible, but you can actually feel the harm that it is doing to your body.
Alot of our other tobacco vapes, however, go unlooked in all of the "NET" craze. If you are a fan of artificially flavored tobacco vapes, I highly suggest High Octane, Full Throttle, and Commercial Tobacco. All excellent tobacco vapes in and of themselves. Merry Christmas to everyone! Vape On!:vapor:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Haha yes I've had that experience with cigs. It only seems like a good idea to bum a smoke when I've been without nicotine for several hours. After several drags when the craving is satisfied will I notice how bad the flavor is. Cigs also seem so weak after vaping for a long time cause the throat hit and smoke production can't compete with a good vaping set up. And always when I smoke that very rare cig I will think beforehand that I really need a cigarette and afterword realize I absolutely did not need that.

I've also learned lately that as much as I like my atties and variable voltage, it's nice sometimes to bring out an automatic cig-a-like when hanging around smokers to get that nostalgic, shared comradery, feeling.

I'm definately going to try those 3 artificial tobacco flavors next time I order. As much as I'm really getting into NETs, they are still just in a rotation with fruit, dessert, drink, and artificial tobacco flavors I use on a regular basis. Vaping is all about variety of flavors and experiences for me.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread