Status
Not open for further replies.

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
I prefer the refilling method I posted above because I can vape almost immediately. It takes me literally 10 seconds to perform. It's also a very "clean" way to refill the carts. No mess, nothing to clean up afterwards. I simply use a tiny screwdriver (i.e. screwdriver for glasses hindges) that's only about 10 cm long so I can carry around just as easily if I want to.

AnyCigarette.com has lower prices actually.. They have live chat and they're usually online all the time too.

But yeah.. The point is, KR808D should be in everyone's collection. It's really a great PV:)

Tania

The drips are quick and easy also...not even messy if you do it right. I've taken them apart and don't care much to do that all the time. Takes me about the same amount of time to just drip 15 drops in the battery end.

You're right...they are cheaper, aren't they! Are they US based? It doesn't seem like they are but I see no clear indication on the site.

Wish they had more flavors. Since I already bought my 808 can't take advantage of the lower price...but anyway I wanted the PCC and Rob over at VaporKings has it and has been really good with me as far as customer service goes. After the 10% off the price difference in minimal and he has a TON of flavors in every level of Nic.

Mockingbird

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Right,

After reading up here and a few other places I've decided...
To get a pipe!

I'm going to order a starter kit of the Micro E.Pipe (aka. mini pipe, aka lady pipe) from TECC in the UK. A lot of people seem to recommend it for good flavour, long battery life and a pleasant experience, plus I must admit I am drawn to the affectation of pipesmoking.

Thanks again for all your advice, folks, and I hope you each continue to enjoy what I can;t help but think of as our ludicrous 21st century hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread