Revolution vapor cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
I just got in my first order of pre-filled revolution vapor cartomizers. Honestly, I'm not impressed but i wonder if there is just something I dont know about these cartomizers. I have been really happy with smokeless image and bloog cartomizers. They both produce great vapor and can be refilled many times before they poop out.

Im only on my first revolution cartomizer and it seems to have little vapor. Barely a wiff really. the draw also seems tight and the atty heats much faster than on the other two kinds I have tried.

I noticed that the bloog and smokless image cartomizers do not have any wires visible on the inside - but the revolution does. Is this simply different cartomizer technology?

Im just wondering if I got a pack of duds and my experience is unusual or if my experience with these is typical for the cartomizer type.

Thoughts appreciated.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
You got a vertical coil cartomizer, V4L is another vendor with that design. Typically the vertical coil have lower ohm rating than horizontal, burn hotter, kit harder. The V4L cartos seem to struggle (low vapor) on my 3.7v regulated auto batts (SI, ect) but work fine on manual X2s. I personally think the horizontals are better.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread